the Rift

[OPEN] Dashing Through The Snow [Crafting- Part 3]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Humming along to a random tune seemed to make the time pass a lot faster than it would if she tried to work in complete silence. Where there was entertainment there was joy, and joy was what had been severely lacking in the last few weeks. Hikari brought her joy and love but what her soul craved was another type of love only one could fulfill. Pushing that aside as quickly as it surfaced so not to dispel the small amount of happiness crafting had brought her, she continued being careful not to step on any of Hikari's five tails. She certainly was not making it easy for she had decided to try and help prop up the walls by sitting there with her front paws against the boards. Each time a loose piece of vine swam across her sights the pup had to try and swat at it, and here she was thinking it was only those of the feline variety that liked to play with string like objects.

Turning at the sound of another voice her eyes fell upon a pleasant sight of an old friend. "Brisa, how are you? And who's your new friend?" Flicking an ear to the questions she turned sidestepping over Hikari ever so carefully so that she was facing the pegasus. "Cirrus! It's so good to see you again." She replied happily recalling the time she had spent with the mare and her twins. They had first met when her boys had been younger and just learning to fly. A pang of sadness came along with the memory at the realization that Levex was no longer with them. A typical reaction but she tried to hide it the best she could so not to ruin the mood. She could remember the days like they were yesterday with both of her colts running around and flapping their wings. It had been quite comical on occasion when one of them would run into the other or something silly like that. Fond memories that she treasured especially in times like this when she missed having them together like old times.

"I am doing alright, and how have you been? It's been ages since I last seen you." She commented lightly. "This here is Hikari, she is my newest friend and companion."

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Cirrus •• NOTES: Sorry for the wait ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dashing Through The Snow [Crafting- Part 3] - by Brisa - 02-25-2016, 11:00 PM