the Rift

[OPEN] walk my days on a wire (joining)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

They had left the Threshold after saying a simply farewell to Archibald, Myrrine taking the lead as she cheerfully lead the mare back to their home. Her tail swished behind her and her wings fluttered upon her spotted frame effortlessly. As she was walking, she brought herself beside the taller mare smiling, beginning to explain to her how the herd worked. She talked about the King Tembovu and Queen Elsa, and also talked about the ranks and who was in the Edge itself. When they arrived at the wall she was smooth in her pacing, jumping over the broken glass effortlessly before making sure Frejya also cleared the obstacle. She was full of sunshine and rainbows the entire trip, and before she knew it they were at the edge itself. Embracing the breeze she smiled, letting it whip into her milky mane and give her a little bit of a chill down her spine. This was what she loved about her home, the gentle breeze and the intermingling scent of pine and sea salt, all overwhelming her and giving her a sense of peace. She closed her eyes to embrace the moment, before finally turning to the pretty bay mare.

" Isn't the view just beautiful Miss Frejya?" she sighed softly as she admired the view. As she was speaking the sun was falling down the horizon, painting the sky vivid pinks and reds, a smudge of purple near the bottom completing the picture perfectly. This moment right here was one that made Myrrine feel that being here was the best decision she had made in her life. After a little longer silence, she looked back from the view to Frejya pleasantly, eyes shining brightly with excitement," Are you ready to meet our rulers? They're very lovely." Pausing lightly and taking a deep breath, she turned around and let out a soft, confident whinny, one that would hopefully bring her a King or a Queen.

OOC: Yours is lovely! Mine; not so much xD

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Tembovu @Elsa
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-10-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 02-11-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-14-2016, 10:49 PM