the Rift

[OPEN] walk my days on a wire (joining)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

She seemed much more excited to see her than the girl would have expected, but nonetheless she smiled, attempting to bump noses with the elder lady in a friendly greeting. She could sense the nervousness radiating off of her, causing her to smile sweetly and reassuringly to the beautiful woman. She kept close to her side, not quite touching her but offering her comfort should Frejya seek it. She understood what it was like being the new girl, how it felt to be put in the lime light and suddenly feel as if you're being put on trial. Yet this was not the case as she had soon found out, and when the lady admitted her nervousness she couldn't help but giggle, shaking her head and speaking smoothly in response," Please don't worry Miss Frejya! Elsa and Tembovu are very wonderful people. They'll be happy to welcome you into our ranks."

Hazel eyes gleaming she almost pranced in place, so excited to show off her new friend and future herd member off to the King and Queen. She knew how much they needed more members, especially after the clean up of the invasion, and she wanted to prove to the new royalty that she could be of great use to them. She held such love and pride for her home that she couldn't help but yearn to fill it up with as many people as possible. Her companion's words hit her ears delicately, causing spotted crown to look at her in fascination. She beamed as she did so, speaking up again once more in that cheery lilt of hers," Wow! That must have been an honorable task. Though I'm sure it brought many challenges." She paused, looking up into the blue sky thoughtfully, swishing her tail as she did.

" I think I would like to be Queen one day," she mused more to herself than to her company, eyes filled with thought as inky lips pursed slightly. She wasn't sure entirely what it would be like to be Queen, if it would be hard or scary, or even if she could accomplish the task; all she knew is that it was something nice to think about; whether or not it would become a reality. Before she could delve more into that thought, or more into Frejya's past even, another familiar figure approached. Without thinking she dipped her head politely, not exactly bowing but holding more respect than a simple dip of the head would. At the Queen's introduction she smiled, looking to Frejya as if to say 'see? They're really nice!', before letting the two speak to each other happily. When she felt there was a decent silence between them she spoke up, cheerful in every syllable," Frejya will be a great member to our herd your Highness!"

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

meh. @Elsa @Frejya
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-10-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 02-11-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-14-2016, 10:49 PM