the Rift

[OPEN] walk my days on a wire (joining)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Her rank brought upon a conversational topic, it wasn't unusual but it made Elsa squirm with discomfort. The word- the title- it just all felt so plastic sometimes. Queen wasn't a title, and surely did not mean much. All it meant is that she kept the peace, which sometimes got in the way. Often she would think back to her days as a Mason. Those days were simple, sweet. And it had this magical thing called free time. That went out the window the moment she stepped into the Edge. Since the invasion its been an uphill climb, and she was becoming exhausted.

But she wouldn't ruin a child's dream. And Frejya seemed to sum it up perfectly. By the way it sounded, she had been in charge once before. Elsa smiled ruefully, looking down to the younger mare with a smile. "Maybe one day you will! You just have to prove your strength and independence. Be a friend but also an enemy. If you can learn to balance the good and the bad, there is hope for you to one day reign. Heck, even now that's hard to come by. I myself am still working at it and have not yet succeeded." Elsa shrugged, hoping the topic would slowly dissipate. There were unwelcome surprises, and friendships and love were a fine line. It was hard to tell the difference between a truthful confession and a selfish confession. Many were fine with lying to get what they one. Sadly, most of the time it worked. Especially with Elsa. She wanted to believe everything was fine and dandy with her cohorts, yet the one person she hoped that wouldn't leave did. It left a harsh mark on her heart. That was a lesson learned the hard way.

Luckily things continued as expected, Frejya hoped she could prove her worth, and Elsa nodded slowly. "Frejya, don't worry about proving your worth. You're alive- that's a lot to be proud of. In the Edge, you do you, we don't do you- literally or figuratively." Her face turned red as she realized what she had just said and chuckled nervously to herself. "Anyways, you get the picture. Myself and Tembovu, the king, will be happy to have you around. If you want a specific purpose though, we have many different branches that help run the herd if you find yourself in search of a specific talent." She added slowly, finally becoming silent. She had already done more talking than she expected- which was a good sign.

"talk"

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-10-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 02-11-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-14-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-16-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 03-01-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 03-01-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 03-09-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 03-10-2016, 09:51 AM