the Rift

[OPEN] walk my days on a wire (joining)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Their words were so encouraging, causing her to smile brightly at them both. Perhaps she could try and be a Queen after all one day. She certainly hoped it wouldn't be anytime soon though, because she liked Elsa, and she would never want to push her away from her duties. She listened them continue to speak and nodded accordingly, happy to see that her newfound friend had finally made a place here. Though some things she didn't quite understand coming out of Elsa's mouth. "We don't do you?" What exactly did that mean? She blinked, wanting to think on it, but suddenly she was brought with the task of looking to Frejya and responding cheerfully," Well, what do you like to do? Surely there's something that piques your interest! Any help is appreciated!" She continued to smile widely, looking to them both. She was very pleased that she could add to the number of the herd, and make sure that they settled in well. She felt she had done quite a good job. That being said, there was probably many more horses searching for a home, and the girl certainly couldn't leave them waiting. Sure, there was most likely other herds there trying to bring them home, but she wanted to help in any way she could.

With that said she turned to Frejya, offering her muzzle in a gentle touch of farewell, before speaking softly to them both," I'm so glad you're settling in well Miss Frejya! If you both will excuse me, I'm going to go find some others to recruit and see if anything else needs to be done around here. It was lovely seeing you again Queen Elsa!" She dipped her head once more, looking to Frejya once more with a pleasant smile, before turning and heading deeper into the herdlands to get something done.

OOC: I'm so flippin sorry for bailing but the muse is not there DX

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Frejya
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-10-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Myrrine - 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Elsa - 02-11-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: walk my days on a wire (joining) - by Freyja - 02-14-2016, 10:49 PM