Up For Adoption
Filly :: Equine :: 15.0hh :: 1.5 Years || Tallsun
Tribs
Rue What sunshine is to flowers, 
 smiles are to humanity.
 These are but trifles, to be sure; 
 but scattered along life's pathway,
 the good they do is inconceivable.

She had to hurry, run swift as the wind! Rue's long legs churned, her body pushed to it's limits as she sprinted across the meadow, hooves crunching on the brittle grass, the tasteless stuff that had served as her sustenance for what felt like ages. The sun was beginning it's final descent, just the tint of darkness beginning to cover the land, the shadows long and weary after the day.

Rue's flowers shimmered anxious yellow from their places in her growing mane, her eyes darting around the clearing. Now where was it... her shelter... had she passed it?

No! There it was! The young filly about skidded and fell as she wheeled, rocketing towards the crooked tree that had become her home. Yet... there was someone there, in her shelter! Flowers flashed a brilliant scarlet as she skidded to a stop, ears pinning back, her tail lashing at her hindquarters as she braced herself against the invader.

"Who're you, and why are yo-" Her head jerked up and back, eyes widening as she fully took in precisely who stood in the rough lean-to.

"DADDY!" Rue sprang at him, flowers a brilliant gold as she pressed every inch of herself against him, her head against his chest. Her father... he found her. Oh, she was crying now. Finally it was over, she had zero intentions of ever leaving Resplendence's side again, even for a simple drink.

"I didn't mean to leave again, but I went to get a drink then followed a butterfly and then this weird trail and there was a green maze and I just got out and the first night it was scary oh i'm so sorry!"

Image by Abba || Coding by Tamme
[Image: rue_pix_by_lost_skies-d8kck0p.png]
♡ Please tag Rue in all posts ♡

Messages In This Thread
Petals on the Wind - by Rue - 02-10-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Petals on the Wind - by Quilyan - 02-15-2016, 12:09 AM