the Rift

[PRIVATE] don't let them in.

Kiuaji Posts: 40
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 9 HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Matanye :: African Crowned Eagle :: None Nova

"That's my name, did you forget? That's a rather poor memory you have." Kiuaji replied, smile still firmly in place, a smidge of false hurt worked it's way into the undertones. If she hadn't caused such a ruckus, he'd hazard a guess that he couldn't have remembered her name at all, just another passing face in the crowd of women that had come and gone since Mara's untimely passing — Tsavo and Ada's faces come to mind, and he briefly wishes that Ada would of been lounging on the rock with him. They would of had such fun together in this moment, for all the snark and jibes shared between them.

Kiuaji kept his gaze on her as she moved away from her patch of earth, brow raised in silent wondering once more as to what she had been doing. Pawing at the ground like that, had she been searching for something? Or simply wenting her frustrations, what did the earth ever do to recieve such scuffle marks like that? Or was she imagining a face as she did so — would that be Tembovu's face if he was right? An internal bout of amusement took him, and his companion responds with a questioning trill of her own, aimed towards Kiuaji rather than the gold Mare below them.

"So there is." Not that he would know much of rearing children and how much fun they possibly could be, when they were yours and not someone elses. Companions were different, he supposed, Matanye was independant despite their bond, she didn't seem to need the coddling some others might have needed from their larger counterparts. "I'm all ears, if you would like to vent your despair and woe to me over these happenings, and this unpleasant company you now find yourself in." One of his ears flickered then with a small snort of humor, the large circular earring swaying with the momentum.

Rexanna stepped closer to him then, and he made no move to stand or give up his lounging seat on the rocky outcrop. She questioned him rather pointedly as to why he was away from the Elephant King and his neck arched, regarding her in silence for a moment. Why did she care? Oh but then, she did care a great deal, he supposed, as to where the King came and went. She was special in a way which made the poisoners lips inwardly curl as though tasting sour wine. Kiuaji didn't allow the bitter thoughts to show on his face, and instead his dorobian features remained soft but pointed, a lotus with a viper lurking within it's sweet petals. "As much as I love to occupy dear Bov with my charms and pleasant company, as I often did in Dorobo, I must let him have space to breathe. Kingly duties and all that." He replied simply, plum coloured hoof twitching with his words, unable to keep the flirting look that appeared on his features at Tembovu's endearing nickname. They had also been separated on the account Kiuaji had wanted to return to the emerald grove, and quietly figure out his new found relationship with the bird now sat upon his crowns.

"talk talk talk"

Some hearts are a desert you can die wandering in

Credits: Image by Littlewillow-Art @ DA

@Rexanna
[Image: kiuajipixel_by_abbie1234_d9nzm2x_by_drea...9nzm7u.png]

"let me shatter your frame of mind, my dear"

force & magic permitted on Kiuaji at all times
with the exception of maiming and death.

Messages In This Thread
don't let them in. - by Rexanna - 02-10-2016, 03:08 AM
RE: don't let them in. - by Kiuaji - 02-10-2016, 04:01 PM
RE: don't let them in. - by Rexanna - 02-10-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: don't let them in. - by Kiuaji - 02-11-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: don't let them in. - by Rexanna - 02-12-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: don't let them in. - by Kiuaji - 02-12-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: don't let them in. - by Rexanna - 02-13-2016, 04:49 AM
RE: don't let them in. - by Kiuaji - 02-17-2016, 01:32 AM
RE: don't let them in. - by Rexanna - 02-17-2016, 02:22 AM