the Rift

And nothing else compares.

Ezital Posts: 48
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Oatmeal :: Two-toed Sloth :: None Veer
EZITAL

Ezital couldn't help bursting into laughter as Zahra butchered his name. "Call me Ezzi if you can manage that, filly," he told her once he caught his breath. He'd never had a nickname before, but allowances had to be made for the trials of youth. He could only vaguely remember being so young, his own youth was a blur of misfortune and suffering. The herd was his salvation, and he no longer needed to starve or worry about predators while he lived in the protection it provided.

So that was why he didn't bother to mask his distaste at the filly's suggestion. "I'm not suited to the mountains," he sniffed. "I would freeze to death within a fortnight! I don't even know why your feathers aren't icicles yet."

He turned to Fiachra and winked conspiratorially. "The falls are really much nicer. The cold months are far milder and the water is always pleasantly cool during the warm ones. Everyone is pretty nice there too."

He paused to consider with a slight tilt of his head. "Well, except for Ciceron, but I'm sure that’s personal. I did bite him on the butt a bit too hard during a spar. And kicked his companion. And screamed obscenities at him after he used his magic on me."

Hmm. Perhaps it was time to approach him again and try to make amends. Ezital had made a few attempts to talk to him since that little incident, but with very little luck. He'd mostly given up on that potential mentoring relationship, which was a shame because it had started out so well.

"Anyway, I think you'd like the falls better, I can take you back with me if you'd like. It's not far from here and I promise not to get you lost." He offered his best you-can-trust-me smile, and hoped it looked different from his I-will-push-you-off-a-cliff smile.

talk

Messages In This Thread
And nothing else compares. - by Fiachra - 02-10-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Zahra - 02-10-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Ezital - 02-10-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Fiachra - 02-10-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Zahra - 02-10-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Ezital - 02-11-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Fiachra - 02-12-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Zahra - 02-13-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Ezital - 02-13-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: And nothing else compares. - by Fiachra - 02-16-2016, 03:22 PM