the Rift

Cold Skies [Joining/Leander]

Redux Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R E D U X
I'll be the first to stand

The Threshold was far behind them now as they reached the borders of Dragon's Throat. Redux was almost giddy with excitement and nervousness of reaching this new destination. Her gait was light and bouncy as she made her way over the snowy grounds with Leander. It was a relief that the stag found his way to her shortly after the drunken d'Artagnan had. It wasn't long after speaking with Leander that the roaming Redux decided to visit the place he currently resided at. In hopes of finding somewhere that truly called her to settle the wanderlust infection, Redux pranced merrily into the realm of the snowy desert. Her bright orange, curled tresses bobbed and bounced along with the three-horned unicorn. Looking at her, she was the epitome of fall coloring. The fiery locks were contrasted against her palomino coat, and her lash-lined pumpkin colored eyes sparkled deeply.

Three horns sprouted from the bone on her leveled skull. The largest was placed in the middle of her forehead, while another, just a few inches in length, sprouted just before the biggest. Another small, curved horn could be spotted where her soft, velvety muzzle began. Her long, messy forelock was sometimes found clinging onto the shorter horns. Lean and packed with leg muscles from wandering through miles and miles of territory, though she was not a very big mare nor stocky. Redux was built as a runner; her thoroughbred lines clear in that aspect.

Redux slowed to a halt and looked up to Leander with a small, nervous smile on her lips.

"Redux's speech."

( ooc : : sorry for the short post! I lost my muse at the end of it 3: )

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

He made his way across the snow dusted desert, the tri-horned mare alongside. He had high expectations for the newcomer, more so than most he brought back to the Throat, and so he wore a pleased grin as he trotted across the border to his home. Small clouds of snow and sand rose above his stepping hooves, and his cream locks shook about him in thick bundles. They were likely an interesting pair, winged and horned, orange and gold, heading into the heart of the desert.

The need for sleuths was dire. Although he did his best to keep his ears and eyes open for words of Mauja's plans, his duties as a warrior made it difficult to find out as much as was needed. He was not built for the job, either, for he was too bulky and boisterous to make an efficient spy. There was a great opportunity for the fire-eyed girl, if she chose to take it.

Soon the mare came to a stop, and Leander slowed to halt beside her. "Welcome to the Dragon's Throat, Redux." He spoke, aureate orbs gazing out across the desert with a look of pride. The center of his home lay in the distance, and after returning the lady's smile with a grin of his own, he began to walk on. "Kri! I have someone I'd like you to meet." Deep chords reverberated through the air. Hopefully the matriarch would be of earshot of his call. For this newcomer was one he was truly eager for the Resolute to greet.

[ooc: Sorry for the delay and shortness! I should be back to my normal activeness now <3]