the Rift

[OPEN] This time, don't need another perfect line [Birthing]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
It had been to long since the stallion had made it this far West. He could remember coming here with Areli so long ago. He had played hide and seek with her; pretending to have no idea where she was, even though her glowing dapples had given her away. His proud heart twisted as he remember the real reason he had brought her out there. That was when he had told her he was leaving. Soft lips brushed his bare chest as he wondered if his sister still wore the glass wolf and chain. He sighed softly as a pang of longing and sadness twisted his heart. 'I'll have to go visit her soon, I really miss her.' He sighed again and closed his eyes for a moment before peeling them open.

The sight of a unicorn laying upon the ground caught his attention. Fear gripped his heart, until he saw two foals laying beside her. A bright smile touched his muzzle as he circled above for a few minutes allowing the mother to spend time alone with her newborns. As he flew around and around, keeping up high, the stallion came to realize something was wrong, horribly wrong. His smile fell from his face spiraling down with his heart to shatter silently upon the ground. Hesitating the hybrid watched silver eyes damp as he hoovered above the scene. He could feel his heart breaking for the mare below. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose a child before it even got to live. Tears slipped from silver orbs as he gazed down upon them.

After what seemed like years another figure appeared flying down towards the lady. He watched the familiar figure land beside her and glance at the scene before striding forward trying to comfort the new mother: Ivezho. He watched silently willing the mare to go to her living child. 'He needs you.' Taking a calming breath the stallion circled down towards them. He landed softly a couple feet away before nodding to the adults. He had no idea what to say besides his name. "I'm Ilios, and I mean no harm." He stood awkwardly to the side watching them with damp cheeks tears still shimmering in his eyes. Blinking them away he took a careful step towards the living babe glancing at the mare making sure she would not attack. The colt was flopping his wings around smiling as he did so.

The colt was steel and white with turquoise eyes and a matching numb upon his brow. He smiled softly at the foal before extending a wing in response to the foal's own wing flapping. "He is beautiful Miss. They both are..." He gaze shifted towards the still foal before moving to look at the mare beside Ivezho. Words fell from his mouth before he could think them over fully. "I know it hurts, it has to, but you have a healthy living baby. He needs you right now. He needs your nourishment. There will be enough time to grieve for the fallen after you have taken care of him." Understanding and warm eyes turn to look at the mare carefully. She needed to understand that he realized she was in pain, but her living child needed her now more than ever.

Speech
Words;; 550
OOC/Tags;; ='[
ilios

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.}

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: This time, don't need another perfect line [Birthing] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 02:50 AM