the Rift

[OPEN] This time, don't need another perfect line [Birthing]

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable

My young brain just couldn't comprehend what was going on.

Another joined us. Another man. Big as well. He lifted his wing to me, causing another joyful and frantic flapping of wings. Yes! Yes! I want to use these!!! He is soon speaking to her, and my small face turns to watch her reaction to the strange noises he made. Her ears quickly press against her skull, but she says nothing. Oh no, that comes from the other lady.

The snapping of teeth catches my attention as she separate's mommy, and the glowing guy. She seems very aggressive to me, but her aggression is shown towards the green tinted man, and a nasty look is given to the glowing one.

Her voice is sharp, and like a whip towards the green man, and I wonder what the green man had said that deserved such a lashing. And hell, I didn't even understand what she was saying. But her tone said it all. Whatever it was, it was the wrong thing. She soon turns to mommy. Her voice changes, and it is soft. Whatever she says then, makes mommy cry. Not because what she might have said was mean... But it seemed sad. Her tail is draped over me like a blanket now, and my head turns to look at the blue, a little muzzle reaching over to play with it, and nibble it gently. Soon I was lifting my wings under it and watching with wonder as the tresses would gently fall.

But yet again I couldn't enjoy this peace. The voice is loud, booming. This time I am startled enough to move upwards, and halfway stand, my head and eyes looking around worriedly.

What the heck!

The newest comer (why do they keep coming?), was dark, and he is soon screaming about something (a healer?). But his name is repeated. Over and over. Mom says it... The glowing man says it... "Rrrhwwwwoooah"

The word slips from my mouth, before a delighted giggle erupted from my muzzle. Maybe I could try standing now? Shakily I try pushing myself up, trying to follow mommy. She was going to him, and she seemed sad. Why was she sad? She had me!

She is speaking now to the blue and black mare, and there is a weird look in her eye as she does so, but I am only half paying attention. I have an ache and I am trying to stand. I almost don't notice the spotted creature that also appears, and (rather aggressively) moves towards my current location. He is trying to move away the blue lady with the tail, and his voice is gruff. I have reached my standing point and in an attempt to protect the lady with the pretty blue tail I launch myself towards his leg. However, I find myself promptly on the gorund again, and an irritated hurumph and exasperated sigh pushed through my small soft lips. Expectantly I look back towards mom, despite my predicament of being under the rather scary spotted stallion. I doubted he would do much anyways.

"Talk."

Kvasir
mama, just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger, now he's dead
mama, life had just begun
but now i've gone and thrown it all away
mama, ooo
didn't mean to make you cry

Notes:
[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=monospace]

@Ilios
@Rhoa
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This time, don't need another perfect line [Birthing] - by Kvasir - 02-23-2016, 12:34 AM