the Rift

[OPEN] This time, don't need another perfect line [Birthing]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
The stallion stood quietly for a few moments before speaking his thoughts. Silver eyes turned back tot he flapping colt a kind smile on his face as he watched the babe. He was a beautiful hybrid grey dashed with white. The sound of hooves drew his head up ready to defend the babe. Nothing would harm the colt as long as he was around. Children meant everything, the life of a child was the most precious thing in the world. They were the future and he would not allow anyone to prey upon that. Ears slammed to his golden skull as he braced to meet the threat head on. To his surprise the mare went after him teeth snapping inches from him. Even as the surprise washed through him he refused to flinch from her warning. She was much taller than himself, oddly colored and very pissed off.

Forcing his young battle ready body to relax was much harder than he had expected. Settling between relaxed and tense as hell, he listened to her words. Pain lashed his tender heart at her words. He was sure a mare would have known what to say. Words were so tricky. He knew what he had said was right, but... But what? Confusion flickered, but he held the mask his mother had once worn, tightly upon his face. He accepted his lashing willingly trying to learn the lesson she was subconsciously teaching him. Taking a deep shaky breath the stallion addressed the clearly pissed off mare, "I have not lost a child, I in no way understand the loss that she feels. I'm merely looking out for the living." Silver eyes shift passed the screamer to the crying mare before sliding back, moist with the tears he would not shed. "I meant no offense Miss." His voice was a mere whisper, just loud enough for the banshee to hear.

Silently he watched her wonder away his heart was in tatters for the family, but the boy still needed his mother. He needed her more than she him. Worry flickered over his eyes as he stepped back a few paces allowing the group room. Thoughts of leaving already flickered in his mind. He had no right to be here, there was nothing he could do; except cause more pain. He was about to leave another came barreling from the sky. The stallion was screeching as well, yelling about a healer. His heart snapped once all together, but he staid silent backing away slowly. Then Ivezho was ordering him to leave. His blood ran fire hot as he stared at the stallion longing to tear him down. How dare he order him around? Instead she swallowed hard, fighting the burning need to kick his head in. A short swift nod and he turned to leave. 'If he ever does that again, I'll put him in his place.' His thought were violent images of the battle he longed for at that moment. He paused just out of sight as another came hurtling out of the trees. He was white spotted with black, and horn of ice. He watched for a moment as he demanded the mare away from his grandson. Sighing heavily the stallion took off at a gallop. He would have to think long and hard on what all had happened.

Speech
Words;; 556
OOC/Tags;; @Ahvelyn Sorry it's so late! Ilios is out and very confused
ilios

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.}

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: This time, don't need another perfect line [Birthing] - by Ilios - 02-26-2016, 03:33 AM