the Rift

[PRIVATE] Time Away, Time Alone.... I mean, together?

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

They had drawn closer to this 'Dragon's Throat', he and Sikeax, although her abominably slow pace had him practically frothing at the mouth. He couldn't fault her for her lack of wings, but the relentlessly glacial progress they had made could drive a stallion to madness. Not that he wasn't already there, mind, although he still couldn't quite come to terms with what the horned(that... took some getting used to) mare had claimed was a companion, and not in fact the subject of his insanity. Regardless, the pace had swiftly bored him, and whenever they halted for the day he was off, wings carrying him to places his hooves could not.

It was on one of these little excursions that he found it. A pit of broiling lava, the heat powerful enough to be felt even in the air(and made quite a few fun thermals that he played with), and another winged horse.

Hallelujah!

Honestly he hadn't given much thought to what it'd be like if this 'Dragon's Throat' had only those like Sikeax, and he hadn't had the thought to ask her about it prior.

Anyway, back to the... the pegasus had disappeared. Blinking in startled surprise, the stallion swooped lower, away from the thermals as he circled, searching for sign of the other winged creature. Azeeza whistled past, easily finding the crevice to the caves far better than he could. The black descended, landing upon the stony floor and gazing into that narrow passage, the feathers between his wings ruffling in agitation.

Oh, he was curious indeed... but wasn't too sure about going underground. He hesitated there, shifting and swaying in place with his indecision before he charged forward, hooves clopping on the stone. So much for silence and subtlety. Azeeza chose to remain outside, wheeling in the sky above as vigil as her bonded descended into darkness.

It took him a few moments to adjust to the sudden darkness and cool air, and once he did the other pegasus came into focus, and he approached, ears pricked. "Now what is a beauty of the sky doing in the dank earth?" He questioned, shifting that his bulk wasn't barring the exit, in case she fled. He would rather not be trampled by a skittish mare, not in the dark and narrow space of this cave.

Bucephalus the Morningstar
My revolution carries me... 
My revolution sets me free... 
credits :: table

@Amani

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Away, Time Alone.... I mean, together? - by Bucephalus - 02-17-2016, 01:04 PM