the Rift

Noella :: Absent 8/25-5/10 (Back)

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
I'm baaaack!

So I recently completed schooling and due to my new medical license status, I received a promotion (for lack of better terms). As a paramedic, I am currently undergoing further on the road training to receive special permissions from my sponsor hospital. 

I apologize for my absence, but right now my real life goals, goals that I have clung tightly to for the past 8 years, are finally coming to life. As much as Helovia is a beloved part of my life, my current new adventure takes precedence. 

I will be messaging appropriate people to take care of ranks and the like, but for now I'm going to hover in the background and take my wonderful Ki'irha off-line until I have time to really play her out. 

I love you all, feel free to message me on skype! Also to the lovely admins, if this should be more of an "Absence Abyss" sort of thing because of my unknown return date, just let me know. 

♡♡

Characters Effected:
Ki'irha
Akeli

Past:
Going to Boston for some bachelorette fun!  I may be available before Monday, but I'll say Monday just to be safe.

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

OOC Account
Noella
Updated!

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

OOC Account
Noella
Updated

Homer, 'The Iliad'

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
@Noella removed absence, has been posting
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode