the Rift

[OPEN] Lido Remix

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

She can’t help but laugh as the furry creature reared up on his hind legs, fuzzy head burying into the bottom of her chin. She presses her muzzle into his fur some more, sure to give him a very good cuddle and a little bit of an ear rub. He clearly didn’t mind, and more to the point, how was she possibly supposed to resist soaking in the adorable little creature. She still has absolutely no idea what he is, but she doesn’t really care either. He’s simply a treat, and she’s going to enjoy it.

But eventually, she does have to return to the conversation at hand. In truth, she could probably ignore the mare for her fuzzy friend for quite so time if manners didn’t dictate otherwise. She smiles at the creature before pulling her head back up to a normal level, teal eyes focusing back on the mare. “He is,” she says, confirming that Tembovu is King. Well, leader, really, but that’s probably the same thing as King here. Whatever he wanted to call himself, he led the Edge. That much she knew for a fact.

“I gather that he’s often lurking around here, so hopefully he won’t be too hard to find.” She plunges a little bit farther into the forests, still not venturing too terribly far from the border, but far enough that she thinks they might be more likely to run into someone who could be of any actual use. She was slowly growing used to the forest here. It still wasn’t her forest, the one she’d grown up in back in Morham.

And in truth, she’s beginning to realize it never really would be. Not that the Edge wasn’t great, but nothing can replace where she came from. This was different, and lovely in its way. But it would always be different. It was easier thinking of things that way anyway. She couldn’t replace her past, but she could try to move on from it. How much worse could it really get anyway? Her family had all been slaughtered, except her sister, who simply up and disappeared.

No, she probably doesn’t know what know how much worse it could get. She’s not asking that question for a reason.

”It’s nice to meet you both,” she says, reaching down again to give Chico another rub, clearly perfectly content with being used as a petting post. There were no companions in Morham, so fuzzy little cuddle-monsters are a new, and rather fun, treat for the black and teal mare. “I’m sorry I’m not more use, but hopefully I can get you a little warmer and find someone to help you out.” She says to Ros again, because honestly, she’s not entirely sure what else to say.

It’s a strange feeling, really, being so damn useless. And she really doesn’t like it.

watch how i soar.

lyanna

@Roskuld and @Tembovu too

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
Lido Remix - by Roskuld - 02-13-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Lido Remix - by Lyanna - 02-15-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Lido Remix - by Roskuld - 02-16-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Lido Remix - by Lyanna - 02-18-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Lido Remix - by Roskuld - 02-21-2016, 10:47 AM