the Rift

[OPEN] Lido Remix

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
Mbwene, discovering that the lion’s mane was as soft as it looked, sent a thrill of delight through their bond. Her trunk quickly tightened on the mane, tugging roughly to bring the excited companion closer so that she could explore more of it— what did his horns feel like? Her trunk began to try to slide up, seeking to fully inspect this strange, energetic creature.

Tembovu’s irritation was mitigated partially by “Ros’s” apology, her crestfallen look at his answer, and the pleased curiosity pulsing from Mbwene. Cobalt eyes watched her closely, falling on the lip she worried between her teeth as she half-heartedly spoke of thanks and leaving, but was interrupted by a glance towards her unusual companion. Briefly the King realized that that must be what it looked like when he heeded the mental summons of Mbwene— sudden turns and looks/glares/smiles in the direction of his small elephant.

An elephant who, by the way, was now entirely enthralled by ‘Chico,’ as Ros was now calling him.

Navy eyes, anger faded and now warmed as he watched the electric mare shifting on mostly dark hooves, crinkled with amusement at her “I swear. His low voice rumbled with mirth as he began to answer her, “I would wish the chill of that wind on very few of even those I dislike, so you are welcome in the Edge for as long as it blows— or longer, should you wish to make the Edge your home,” he paused for a moment, thinking and watching the sparked woman, “What is the reason you seek Ophelia? I can send someone to help—”

”—What kind’o animal is that?” An outright, lopsided grin crossed his broad muzzle as she blurted a question about his companion, despite interrupting him. “Mbwene is an elephant— which, fittingly, is my namesake. And Chico?” Black-rimmed ears swing forward as his gaze alights on the companion of odd parts after imparting his personal tidbit of information (why had he done that?). Though he was further amused as he watched the two companions, commenting, “It seems he’s won Bwen over.”

ooc| Ugh sorry for the wait. Ros is welcome to stay in the Edge until the end of Frostfall, unless she wants to join :D -wink nudge-
@Lyanna @Roskuld

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Lido Remix - by Roskuld - 02-13-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Lido Remix - by Lyanna - 02-15-2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Lido Remix - by Roskuld - 02-16-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Lido Remix - by Lyanna - 02-18-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Lido Remix - by Roskuld - 02-21-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: Lido Remix - by Lyanna - 02-23-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Lido Remix - by Tembovu - 02-26-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Lido Remix - by Roskuld - 02-26-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Lido Remix - by Lyanna - 03-01-2016, 09:09 AM