the Rift

[PRIVATE] her heart like a crystal [Ivezho]

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
Ivezho
The zephyr greeted him warmly, but he could not, would not allow the joy to be stirred within him. Just recently, he had found some purpose, some motivation, some reason - and then he found her, and it all disappeared, it vanished, evaporated. He felt nothing more than a foal in front of her again, weak, small - he wondered, if she made to leave again, would he follow her again? Would he turn away from his home, from the friendships he had made, the familial ties he had worked on reforming, just to follow her again, to hold her and love and protect her?

He was scared, when he couldn't honestly answer that question.

She looked at him then, with her love and - what was it? - fear? Doubt? Realisation of all that she had missed? She called him by his nest-name, little light, and he wished his heart wouldn't soar at the words, the familiarity, the overwhelming urge to approach her and scoop her up in his wings.

He walked towards her - he couldn't not - and reached out with muzzle and maw, searching to touch and explore that which they had all missed so these recent months. "Mai," he said again, swallowing the tears that threatened to brim his emerald pools, angry and confused and relieved all at the same time, wanting to shout at her, cry at her and celebrate her existence simultaneously.

"Yer hash som," you were gone, he said softly, his voice barely a whisper. He wanted to fold up in her embrace, to hide his teary, bleary eyes in her pale mane, but he couldn't, (- but he knew he would if she stepped towards him, if she sought the embrace, he would not be able to deny her -).

"Sanekhi dinat," much time has passed, he murmured, lowering his head, unable to hide the grief he felt, the torment, the relief and the love.

"I missed you," he slipped into the common tongue, unable to hold the words back, tired of the dothraki, tired of it all - he wanted his mother, and he was ashamed of the fact that he hated himself for it, that despite it all, he was a stallion grown, wanting nothing more than his mother's embrace.

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Sohalia

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
her heart like a crystal [Ivezho] - by Sohalia - 02-14-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: her heart like a crystal [Ivezho] - by Ivezho - 02-15-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: her heart like a crystal [Ivezho] - by Ivezho - 02-15-2016, 03:38 AM
RE: her heart like a crystal [Ivezho] - by Ivezho - 02-20-2016, 09:30 PM