the Rift

[PRIVATE] devil's tears

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
ÖDE
Had it really been a year since last he'd properly seen her? Roughly he thought by way of excuse in case he was wrong, but he was certain it had been a half a life time since his first stare upon her lustrous hide. She'd been new then, him too, and he wondered faintly just how much had grown and changed since then.

Helovia had, with the god battles, and his scars with them. Her belly had grown and shrunk again, but it was hard to tell that much beneath her winter fluff and the entrancing curve of her hips. Why, she even sparkled. That was her jewelry, which in all honesty he thought was rather useless, but it was pretty and maybe that was use enough.

Intrigued Öde moved towards her, abandoning his search for browse among the snow drifts. A more gentlemanly horse might have saved her a few choice morsels to bring as a gift or good faith - it seemed like something Erebos would do. As it was though Öde finished his mouthful on his saunter over to her, oblivious to the notion of her possible hunger while his still gnawed faintly. Still he practiced his manners and proffered a smile as he drew upon her.

"Did you make this?" he asked, stupidly, as he halted near her snowy pile of rocks alongside the glass structure. He flicked his gaze towards it, attempting to appreciate it while all the while not knowing what it was. She seemed to respect it, and he knew craftsman took pride int heir work. He did find crafting useful, but a glass house hardly seemed it. "Do you live in it?"

Curiously his head tilted to the side, his lion's tail swinging back and forth between his legs like a predatory cat.

[sorry I feel like that post was horribly boring, will get better!]
I have become DEATH
the destroyer of worlds.
image credits

@Rexanna saw you liked to be tagged :3 I don't need any more tags though please, thanks!
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-15-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-24-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-28-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 10:10 PM