the Rift

[PRIVATE] devil's tears

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
some call love a thief —
After the mare had brushed away part of the snow that gathered upon her little pile of rocks, she lifted her head to give a slight glare to the clouds – noticing that the never ending snowfall had begun to drizzle her pile of rocks with another blanket of snow where she had just pushed it aside. Breathing a small sigh, her gaze landed straight ahead of her, looking upon the walls of the mountains that encased her home and kept her from freezing to death out in the unknown steppe.

Then some movement caught her attention, wishing it away for a brief second until she turned and faced the creature that drew upon her. Öde. She still hadn’t known his name, but he was a familiar face that often worried her almost every time she saw him. It wasn’t a kind of terrified worry, but a more saddened worry. The last time she had spotted the stallion, he had been wounded greatly in Ashamin’s cave during a storytelling. Nevertheless, the stallion smiled to her and it seemed to warm up the Thief’s heart in the slightest. She returned the smile with a small dip of her crowned head, adorned in more gold this time than their previous encounter.

Öde then asked her if she had made this. She followed his gaze to look at the greenhouse as he paused near her stupid precious pile of stones. A slight shake of her head she let out a small laugh. “No, I don’t. I don’t live far away though. It’s a greenhouse, I guess. Not quite useful yet.” She shrugged lightly, lowering her head to the pile of rocks near his massive hooves. “I made this though!” She seemed to grin with a flick of her tail, finding humor within her voice at the small pile of rocks now drowning in the snow.

Rexanna lifted her head back to the stallion, her gaze landing upon him in his massive height in comparison to hers. “It’s been awhile since we’ve seen each other and I still don’t know your name.” She admitted, a smile tugging at her lips as she forced her gaze to almost appear scrutinizing – in a playful way, of course. She wanted to know what the stallions name was, wanting to know what it was that caused him to get so many scars in so many places. What he had been through, what he had seen.

She flicked her tail once again as it began to gather snowflakes in between the ivory and ashen locks. The cold was something she had grown used to, but given the fact there was hardly anything for her to do as of the moment, she spent too much time within her own mind. The Thief began to hope that perhaps Öde would be able to provide a mental solace for her. They seemed like ghosts to one another. They knew of each other but not what each of them did – at least she didn’t, she had no idea what he knew of her – and what kind of things that they’d witnessed and been through. Though, friends were friends, nonetheless. She hoped she’d be able to find a true friend with the scarred man.

"Talk."
— but she’s my home,
she’s a part of this broken heart.
image credits

OOC: I do <3 :D Sounds good!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-15-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-17-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-20-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-20-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 11:20 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 02-24-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Öde - 02-28-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: devil's tears - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 10:10 PM