Update: Nov. 30/2016

RU

» 2-year old; non-binary pegasi female; warrior;
mute due to a non-malignant cancer that is inhibiting p
roper speech mechanics
- will become malignant over time;
traveller at heart;

SPARS
These aren't in any specific order. It's really whatever works best for you and me, and a list so I can keep track of dates. If you're up for a spar I don't mind taking it on. Although you might be waiting for a little while, since I need to trim this list down. :/

Non-Herd • Herd-Mate
Rikyn [started: dd•12•2016] /Toulouse [started: 18•01•2017]
Hotaru/Erthë
Ampere/Roskuld

IN THE WORKS
Future ideas that are planned.
  • Zero - finding her name
  • Ampere/Iskra - threading! and eventual spar
  • Active World's Edge herd member / the best protector ever...!!
  • Toulouse - spar partner

QUESTS
Things that hopefully happen, open to character development and your input!
  • Health - quest to be cured of her 'mute affliction', which is just really a tumor that's preventing certain speech muscles from activating. I doubt she'll learn of it from a god (low possibility?), but maybe a healer who - curious enough - finds it upon a physical examination? (Up to you how your healer would describe it - since it'd be pretty hard to know what exactly it was...??)
    » perhaps she seeks out spiritual help at some point - looking for priests who might vouche for her to their gods
  • Knowledge - any healers that can offer wisdom on healing herbs, or storytellers who can recount notable occurences in history, priests who want to share anything on their patron gods, or anyone who wouldn't mind spending a quaint afternoon talking of the little things they know, or the stories of old

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
  • Isolation - having lost her family, and lacking any deep social roots in Helovia is starting to have a major impact on Ru. And it's made her somewhat of a wild child who strays from the social norms. She's nearly accepted the idea that to belong, one must be deemed valuable to the collective (even though she dislikes the idea of being a part of 'anything' - really). And that actions are determined by wants and desires, that are at their rooots selfish gains.
    » explore death: ex. killing creatures for the sake of exploring her own feelings - room for scolding, manipulation
    » enemies: from simple misunderstandings, to poor herd dynamics (she's a little clueless with how the whole herd thing is suppose to work); unintentionally get into a fight with someone - can be over silly things, or the fact that she can't speak, anything! :F Or hurts someone unintentionally/intentionally, who knows.
    » explore joy: from in-flight adventures, to the childish things that she tends to keep locked behind her numbing facade. 
  • Gender Fluid - she's pretty much all up in the air with this one; tends to be repulsed by the idea of physical attraction and bearing children, but will explore this area in the coming years. Might accidently find herself admiring someone beyond the ideal friendship.

OPEN TO ANYTHING
  • I don't tend to plan ahead on anything, besides threading, because I love how things can spontaneously happen! But I've noticed Ru's development is lacking, so I wouldn't mind brainstorming things into the future, and set up things that way if you guys are for that. I would really appreciate any of your considerations. :3 Any ideas that pop up would be great!

ALSO, if we set up anything and I've totally forgotten please let me know! :F

Cassius & Saoirse ... wip... (if you have any suggestions just let me know!)

Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Zero volunteers to be her official tour guide of Helovia and tell her stories and show her rocks and be generally excited and friendly in her direction while trying to get her to talk because he does not fully understand that some problems just can't be solved.

Conversely, @Tandavi is available to act as a... idk what. She would be protective probably, and drawn to Ru's quiet curiosity, and could be a positive (lol maybe) female role model in her life? She'd try, at least.

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Anything Tandavi does, Amaris does too - she's happy to be a big sister, guide, helper, story-teller, anything you'd like ^^
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
Kaj would absolutely adore her, big father figure and very understanding of quirks and issues! Hotaru would probably try to mommy her like she does to everybody, and be super amused all the time because people call her Ru.

I have some babies on the way for some younger-youngin's for some future plotting too! And Cera of course is always up for being someone's friend but he's a bit older :P

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
CHARKS -- For a second I thought Zero as in 'no one volunteers to...', haha XD
[x] Zero: UHM, that would be awesome if Zero and Ru met! ^^ I'm pretty sure they'll find each other amusing. I think the whole guide thing would be much appreciated and a bit of an adventure in general
[x] Tandavi: Would also love to meet her too! Female role models would be awesome, despite how things may or may not turn out. I have a feeling Ru might be a little bit of a brat at first, but I haven't figured her out that far ^^'
WHIT
[x] Amaris: All of those above would be awesome :3 It would be fun to see what sort of characteristics she'll admire and want to emulate?
BRIT -- I wonder how she would deal with Hotaru's mothering ^^ She might have some unresolved feelings surrounding her own mother, so I feel like some interesting things might happen? Oh and more babies to play with would be great! Hehe. I'll keep them in mind if I have any other plot ideas. There's always playful mischief and pestering herd members to consider...?
[x] Kaj: Oh that would be fun for her to interact with Kaj. Add some 'mature' male influences into her life?? :)
[x] Cera: For some reason I think she would enjoy hanging out with oldies? We could always spring a post, and see how that goes.

~Right now Ru is at the border, and we both don't know where we'll be going yet. These are hard choices to make ;___;
Please Tag

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
I have agnodice &/or rein she can meet! either can tell her stories, rein would be more excitable and talk about kings, gods, and magic. he could also tell her about bugs and bats for days. he knows a lot about bugs and bats. aggy is more the type to braid flowers into her hair whilst telling her stories about herbs and stars. she'll have a dragon companion very soon, so she could talk about him, too :3
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Oultik Posts: 18
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 7 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Erakro :: Lion :: None TierRen
I have got a small army of characters XD The accounts are all attached so if you want you can look at them and let me know if you want to thread with any of them!

A few that I think would be closest in personality are Merialeth, Difyr, and Rei. Merialeth is my foal! I want her to make all sorts of other foal friends. Difyr is a storyteller and is an itsy bitsy little thing. And Rei is a little ray of sunshine.
[Image: outlik_pixel_by_danjahmouse_d9wbjh9_by_t...9zd0je.gif] [Image: VsRNHQ7.png]

Adria Posts: 36
Absent Abyss atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Hawk
Sounds like she and Adria/Ava would make a lovely play date! Ava's a bit of a playful, childish thing, and I'm sure she'd love to finally have someone who would play with her! Right now she's down in the Flats, but will be moving around and exploring. So whatever works for you!

I have another character, Thranduil, but he's not exactly the nicest guy....and besides he's a little busy at the moment with a few things, so maybe another time for them. =]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Kvasir would love to prank a bunch of helovians.
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Huzzah! If she winds up in the throat (wink wink) Zero'll definitely be there to greet her ;D

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Mar
PRISSY
[x] Rein – He sounds adorable XD I think they need to meet up; I think Ru would be fond of those things the more she would get to learn about them ^^

[x] Agnodice – I can’t pick between the two XP Ru’s never seen a dragon before, so that would be really fun to play with! And the stories and herbs; herbs would be fun to get to know and apply possibly. Not actually sure what route she’ll want to take in a herd (future 2 year-old self), but the whole medic and healing knowledge would be an enticing start?

TIERREIN – there’s so much to choose from @_@
[x] Merialeth – I’m gonna start with her XD I think building foal repertoire will be a good thing. :3

HAWK
[x] Adria/Ava – A play date sounds nice :3 Kids being kids, Ru can dig that ^^ (I’ll probably let you know about a post in the working – once I plop her out of the Threshold.)

NESSIE
[x] Kvasir – Yesss, they should totally do that… >P

CHARKS – hehe, we’ll have to see! Both choices are looking so good! :F 

--> I think I'll plan out some threads once Ru is in a herd. It would make more sense until then - but if any other ideas sprout out don't hesitate to send them my way! I'm just gonna be a little slow to start out. >.o
Please Tag

Mar
Ru's out of the Threshold! Yussss....

@Zèklè – she should have a thread soon in the Throat! Just to let you know… XP If at any time you want to do a different thread I can put one up

@Amaris – a story would be fun if you’re in the mood for it! :3 Or just even to meet.

@Kaj – whenever you’re free, I can start up a post if you’re still interested in them meeting :3 She really took a liking to one of the Hidden Falls members, so she might frequent trips there depending on how well received she is

@Agnodice – would you be up for some story time/herbs explanation with a Ru? Unless you have more muse for Rein, which I would love to meet at some point too (maybe we could do a thread with Kvasir if we wanted? Since you two are from the Basin – just putting that out there).

@ Merialeth – foal date?? :F

@ Kvasir – any sort of prank that you have in mind? We could have them pretend to be dead, lying on the ground for some unsuspecting adult to wander over, and then scare them… ^^’ I’m always up for making a thread if you’re up to it!
Please Tag

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
ahh sounds good to me! We can do both, if you'd like? I can start a thread for Aggy story telling and I can have Rein crash the Kvasir thread once it's up x)
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Sure thing :)
Tag me whenever and Amaris will appear - I'm terrible at starting threads >___>
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Mar
Prissy - Both sounds good! I'll tag you when I have something up! :F

Whit - Sounds good! ^^
Please Tag

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
Super late buuuttt YES I'd love for them to meet still! :D just tag me in whatever post you make when you're ready

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Mar
Yuuuush! :3 Will do!
Please Tag

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Violet and Ru should meeeeeetttt <3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Mar
@ Elsa -- 8D I think that would be great Klare!
Hum... We could make a thread with the two, and I was thinking possibly tagging Kvasier & Rein incase they want to meet up with them later on?

Up to you though, because we could just settle with a one to one too.
Please Tag

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
hey how about Ru and Ros get together and become BIG BAD BUFF NON-BINARY BITCHES together huh whaddaya say

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!