the Rift

A Pocket Full of Blossoms

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

“Cool!” Came the excited response to the subject of the fire. Whenever Murtagh got cold he could snuggle up with one of his mothers or one of their bears! It was a pretty good solution but he supposed this girl’s solution was pretty good too.  

After he had gone trampling through the forest to get to her, he had been followed soon by two familiar figures. Kaj - of course - and a colt! Murtagh didn’t know the name of the silver and black colt but he recognized him well enough - returning the greeting with an enthusiastic nicker. Both of the Falls colts were admonished for not introducing themselves, though Akeli seemed really nice and didn’t seem to mind all the questions and greetings! Grownups could be so touchy about that kind of stuff. When you’re young it doesn’t really matter if something is rude or not, especially if no one gets upset by it. “I’m Murtagh! It’s nice to meet you Akeli.” He motioned to the younger colt nearby. “I don’t think he talks but I’ll bet he thinks it’s nice to meet you too!” Did anyone know what the colt’s name was? Did Kaj? He was king, he should know. But he was also very old so maybe he had forgotten.

When asked whether he lived here, in these woods, Murtagh was quick to shake his head. “Nope! I’m from the Falls too. We all are!” Talk about a greeting committee! “It’s a herd just over that way,” Murtagh motioned his head vaguely in the direction he was pretty sure he had come in with Kaj (and the quiet colt). He might be wrong but it didn’t really matter, Kaj was there to lead them back anyway.

“You could come with us there! We can be your friends and there’s a whole herd there for you to meet!! And three other ones too! That was nice of your mama to let you go make friends, mine won’t let me go anywhere without someone else to protect me.” Not that he minded of course! There were weird things and monsters popping up all around Helovia and his mothers were only trying to keep him safe. How could he get angry about that??

Murtagh

@Akeli
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
A Pocket Full of Blossoms - by Akeli - 02-16-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: A Pocket Full of Blossoms - by Murtagh - 02-16-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: A Pocket Full of Blossoms - by Milo - 02-18-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: A Pocket Full of Blossoms - by Kaj - 02-25-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: A Pocket Full of Blossoms - by Akeli - 03-15-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: A Pocket Full of Blossoms - by Murtagh - 03-30-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: A Pocket Full of Blossoms - by Milo - 04-01-2016, 09:14 PM