the Rift

[OPEN] Sunrises [Hatching]

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

The little white thing peeked at Murtagh who greeted it with a renewed smile. What a funny little not-bear! He became so busy focusing on making a silly face at the dragon (that’s what you do with babies, right?) that he almost missed it when Najya started talking. His tongue quickly slipped back into his mouth and he looked with wide innocent eyes back up to the hazel eyes of the mare. What did she say? Oh! She asked who he was and if the bear was his companion.

He used to find it funny that everyone thought Eytan was his but he supposed he had travelled Helovia enough with the grizzly bear that it looked kinda like they were bonded. “I’m Murtagh! This is my Papa’s companion, Eytan.” He motioned over to the bear, who was looking at the dragon with a mild sort of curiosity. “I’m on a quest to find my very own bear cub!” Murtagh stated that with pride, his small chest puffing out a little bit. It was a very important quest, after all, and he didn’t want to let the Earth God down.

The mention of the quest, luckily, reminded the colt that he had been directed over here for a reason. “Oh! I bet uh… she?” He squinted his eyes at the small white dragon, as if that would help him figure out whether it was a boy or a girl… but he couldn’t tell and he had already forgotten what Najya had said. “Is hungry! I could help you get some food for it! There’s all these little fish swimming in the water here, perfect for a baby dragon!” He had seen them the last time he was here, brightly coloured fish racing through the shallow waters.

He started dancing on the spot in anticipation of the idea, hoping that Najya would be up for it. It seemed like a foolproof plan to him - though he hadn't even started to think about how they were going to catch the fish. “Well? What do ya think?!”

Murtagh

@Najya :D
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
Sunrises [Hatching] - by Najya - 02-17-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Sunrises [Hatching] - by Murtagh - 02-17-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Sunrises [Hatching] - by Najya - 02-22-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Sunrises [Hatching] - by Murtagh - 02-23-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Sunrises [Hatching] - by Najya - 03-12-2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Sunrises [Hatching] - by Murtagh - 03-12-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Sunrises [Hatching] - by Najya - 03-14-2016, 05:47 PM