the Rift

[OPEN] !! Bird Set Free [Joining]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
R
asta
Clipped wings, I was a broken thing || Had a voice, had a voice but I could not sing

Okay, so maybe sending Ettore in wasn’t the best of ideas. Still, he hadn’t ventured very far into the borders either – not wanting to press into the herd lands and make Rasta appear to be a violent threat. No, he had only wanted to grab Cera’s attention (as had Rasta). So, when the hawk was met with a sharp dive and a loud screech he tried to bank away – only to see the flashing of talons. ”HE JUST TRIED TO SLICE ME AND EAT ME!” Ettore huffed through the bond, eyes narrowing uncertainly at the eagle before instantly moving back toward Rasta and giving up on his plan of searching out Cera. Though, it seemed that simply by getting (almost) into a cat fight with another bird that he had done just that.

Megaera appeared before Rasta, thought it had taken the blind mare a moment to understand that it was in fact the warrior of the Throat who landed before her. Staggering backward and flicking her tail, she finally built up the image of the winged mare, who had her wings folded in a more tense manner (at least Rasta assumed it was). The mare recalled her name and Rasta managed a, ”Yes, Rasta is correct. I- well. No. I don’t believe the Falls are… uh, not in the last few weeks it took me to get here at least…” Aye, she had taken her time. She hadn’t wanted to get lost… and she hadn’t wanted to get kidnapped again as she had before.

The name which had evaded her from her moment of shock was filled in quickly when Cera arrived not moments later. The sound of hooves in water alerted her to his landing as Ettore instantly shot to the stag’s side. Apparently he was safer than his own bonded was in this pairing of equine creatures. Cera seemed to chastise the mare, and Rasta could only assume that Megaera might even be a lower rank than her crafter friend.

Rasta heard a deep breath, and then a puff before his muzzle briefly pressed against her own. A gentle smile curved the edge of her maw (faint unless one knew her). Cera explained her purpose for her and she nodded her head in agreement. ”I am, if you all will have me…” she said, ears falling a bit lopsided as she looked back toward Megaera. Yeah, more people that she was certain to have pissed off at some point. Hah. Who would want her to join when all she has done is anger those of this family on accident.

If they didn’t want to have her… well she supposed she’d just crawl back to the Falls… do her best to try and help as she could. Do her best to try and find that family.
@Megaera @Cera --LOL Rasta is much different now ^^
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Bird Set Free [Joining] - by Rasta - 02-17-2016, 01:12 AM
RE: !! Bird Set Free [Joining] - by Megaera - 02-21-2016, 11:55 AM
RE: !! Bird Set Free [Joining] - by Cera - 02-21-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: !! Bird Set Free [Joining] - by Rasta - 02-22-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: !! Bird Set Free [Joining] - by Gaucho - 02-22-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: !! Bird Set Free [Joining] - by Megaera - 02-29-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: !! Bird Set Free [Joining] - by Cera - 02-29-2016, 10:23 PM