the Rift

[OPEN] Jagged Little Pill

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

”I should've given you a reason to stay.”

The Thief had always been fond of the Rotunda. Ever since she had first laid eyes on it, it intrigued her. She was curious to know how it got there and what had inhabited it prior to Helovians. Unless of course, it was a Helovian that had built it, in which case the thought boggled her mind even more. So as she approached it, a smile grew upon her face at the sight. It was always breathtaking. She had many memories here, the first time she met Rohan, the first time she sparred with Erebos. They had all been such different meetings, but each had their own special reminder within her heart.

But still, her heart was hurting. The talk with Johnny and small flirting frenzies had done little to fix the hurt within her. Even the talk with Kiuaji was still surfacing on the back of her mind, but the mare felt as though she needed to keep doing things to keep her from dwelling on such facts. If she was losing him, she needed to focus on herself – no matter how hard it might be. It was something she didn’t want to give up on but yet also something she had no control over. She couldn’t make him love her, even if she could.

With that in mind, the mare trudged ever closer to the Rotunda, marveling at the columns of ivory stone. Then a movement struck her curiosity. “Hello?” She questioned, ears perked to the cause of the sound, ashen hooves carrying her further toward the opening of the Rotunda. She caught sight of a beautiful painted Pegasus that was blessed with having a companion. She let the smile grow on her face as the Basin Thief dipped her horned head to the mare. “I hope I’m not intruding. I’m Rexanna.” She spoke gently, calmly. Prepared to leave if the mare wanted her to.

"Talk"

Image Credits ||| Coding by Tamme

@Alysanne
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Jagged Little Pill - by Alysanne - 02-17-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Rexanna - 02-18-2016, 01:58 AM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Ampere - 02-18-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Alysanne - 03-05-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Alysanne - 03-29-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Jagged Little Pill - by Rexanna - 04-09-2016, 06:50 PM