the Rift

[OPEN] Silent as a mouse[Joining]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
He smiled warmly at the mare beside him. She was beautiful even in her plain way as she watched the silent mare. Even though she couldn't talk he felt a pull towards her. Amazed by everything new, smiling, trusting, yet cautious, Lani was wonderful. He wondered vaguely if he had made a new friend, or something more. Either way it didn't matter, she needed him to stay focused and strong. He knew all to well that Ampere could be intimidating, even if she was tiny. He had to fight back a chuckle as he pictured the tiny mare scaring someone much larger, Archibald. Sure he hadn't seen it himself but it was easy to imagine. In his mind the black and blue had the monstrous stallion quaking under her rage. For now he stood beside the pretty mare lending his strength to her, even if it was just with his body. He turned to smile encouragingly at Lani trying to ease her out from behind his bulk without words. He could clearly see how nervous she was meeting Ampere and he feared she would have trouble with the rest of the herd. His ivy masked face creased slightly in concern, until she shifted closer.

A smile wafted over his face as he turned back to Ampere, and was rewarded with generous words and a genuine smile. He grinned back brightly, it never hurt to be on the good side of such a high ranking and powerful herd member. His black and teal horned head dipped in acceptance. He wondered why she was grinning so mysteriously before he glanced back at Lani.

Silver eyes pulled wide in surprise as the colors shifted over her pelt. He had spent quite a bit of time with the mare and had never noticed that before. His mouth opened and a screeching "Ello!" came out. Confused he snapped his mouth shut and looked around confused his ears flickering to the sides. He hadn't made that noise, had he? Quickly his sharp eyes found a beautiful parrot was swooping around them. Laughter rumbled from his lunges as he watched the feathered creature squawk at Ampere as if arguing. Once the creature had landed upon Ampere's back and smiled at the bird. "Hello. My, aren't you handsome?" He smiled brightly at the colorful creature. He had learned, via Penna, what it meant to companions to be greeted just like a horse. He had more than a few times, been pecked at by Penna for being rude.

Still smiling he shifted into his kind gear watching the colors shift over Lani's pelt. He listened to Ampere's words before glancing nervously at her. He had no idea how Lani would react to the magic that was affecting his pelt, or so he assumed. "Lani, I was with you for quite a while and I never saw this happen to your pelt. It's okay though. Remember how I told you about the magic here? I think you have been gifted with some of it now. It is a great honor in Helovia to have any kind of magic." He fell silent watching her with a kind expression upon his handsome face. A warm smile spread across her face as he stood beside her hoping to ease any worry she felt at the flashing colors.
Speech
Words;; 554
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani OMG I AM SO SORRY!!
ilios

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.}

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 02-18-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ampere - 02-18-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 02-26-2016, 02:19 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 02-26-2016, 07:49 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ampere - 02-27-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Ilios - 03-15-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Silent as a mouse[Joining] - by Xolani - 03-18-2016, 04:43 PM