the Rift

[Sneaks] Deep Secrets

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

The silence between my words to his seemed a lifetime. Quietly, Sarabi and I waited for his answer. Had we come to the wrong place? Or was he just not going to speak until the others arrived? At long last, my wait was over. "It depends on your intentions," I started to speak, to say something sassy. But instead I kept quiet. But for so long— Confusion threatened to show upon my face, but I managed to keep it emotionless for now. No hide emotion. I have to Sarabi. To be a spy. I can't let anyone know what I am really thinking or feeling other than you. You will need to do the same.

He coughs, before speaking again, this time clearly to me. "Tell me your name, and why you have come. Then we will see if you're in the right place," My eyes narrowed. I decided not to give my name just yet. After all what if he was a spy from another herd? "I come seeking the one looking for those who seek the shadows and beasts of intelligence" I quote the call almost perfectly. I left out the fact that the one calling had claimed to be their lord. Maybe tier leader, but he was no Czar.

Another came, and of course it had to be the brat of Ktulu. I can't go anywhere without someone of her family looking over my shoulder. The more time goes on, the less I trust those of the herd. Maybe by being a spy, I could protect myself from both outsiders and my herd better. What's that saying about keeping enemies close? Ah well, it didn't matter. I'd be keeping them all close. "Come on then, boy. You've much to learn, I'm sure, and the sneaks of these falls are kings of seeking knowledge," I smile slightly. I was in the right place then. But until I knew his name, I would not give my own or that of my bonded. My mother didn't raise a fool.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
[Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Vitani - 02-19-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Murtagh - 02-25-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Vitani - 03-17-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Azoth - 04-05-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 04-05-2016, 10:57 PM