the Rift

[Sneaks] Deep Secrets

Azoth Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.1 HH :: 4
ShadowMare
Azoth

The man speaks with clipped, harsh words. Azoth's brow rose as the black stallion continued on with his musings, Azoth would be sure to keep wary of the mysterious man. He didn't seem like one that the pegasus would want in line with his enemies. It didn't deter him though, he stood strong, steadfast and expectant of nothing. That was how he had made it through the wilds, never expecting a miracle and never setting the bar too high, for if nothing is expected and nothing is out of reach, everything is always won. Azoth wasn't witless, he knew the facades of others, knew how to read those hellbent on hiding, nothing slid easily by the golden boy. He kept his radar on high, analyzing, formulating, thinking in the shadows of his mind as the meeting went on. Azoth would be made new here in the Hidden Falls, and he would be made stronger

This, Knox, intrigued him. He wasn't sure as to why, but Azoth was always one that wanted to crack the code of others, wanted to know their secrets, their weaknesses, their strengths and loves. It seemed Knox was just someone that had piqued his desire to do that. Nevertheless, the golden flighted would watch this Knox.

He waited, patiently standing until Knox had quieted. He took upon replying first, allowing the young foal some time as well as the mare who had just been completely stripped bare. Azoth wanted to contest for them, but it was not his place and they could handle themselves. "Well forgive me for assuming that the man you are representing wasn't present in his own body. Please do tell him I will prove my worth for my interest in his rankings is true, but I will not be called no other than Azoth. He can call me what he wishes, but that cost is not my loyalty." He spoke with a tone that would not be wavered. They were mere strangers, and Azoth would not be bossed around by someone who he owed nothing too. He respected Knox, or whoever the black stallion was, but Azoth would stand up for what he felt necessary, and his name, HIS name was not negotiable. It was the sleuth's choice, for Azoth is an adaptable man, he can find other things to do. He wanted Knox to put aside his stick-up-his-ass attitude and accept his request, this was what Azoth wanted, and he knew that he would easily fit into the workings of Knox's night thieves. All that was waiting was a name correction and an acceptance. 

OCC: 

"Talk."
got no reason, got no shame
got no family I can blame

image credits

Messages In This Thread
[Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 02-18-2016, 08:27 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Vitani - 02-19-2016, 03:23 AM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Murtagh - 02-25-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Knox - 02-27-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Vitani - 03-17-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: [Sneaks] Deep Secrets - by Azoth - 04-05-2016, 05:06 PM