the Rift

sound the drums

Adaeze Posts: 32
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6
ali
Adaeze</style>
</style>

He claimed that having her ass to stare at made his job easier and Ada couldn't help but laugh a touch bitterly. Of course it made his job of beating her up easier. But it was such a typical male response that it was somewhat disappointing coming from Tembovu. "Oh, but I'm sure you found more than enough tail to chase here." She said with a nonchalant shrug of her spotted shoulders. 

"But I have missed it, and your-"

"My what, Temby, darling?" She purred softly, curiously because he had successfully captured her attention and made her wonder. But whatever he might have wanted to say was forgotten altogether when she heard the rumble of a very familiar voice. 'Ada child,' it called her and her heart did a happy little pitter-patter in her chest. There was only one man who called her Ada child and she had been thinking about him only a few moments before. For a second she thought that maybe her subconscious longing for him had made her imagine his voice, but then he was there and Tembovu was looking at him, too.

"Papa Echo!" The spotted mare exclaimed a little too loudly, clearly elated by his presence. She abandoned Tembovu and rushed the shorter stallion, her muzzle seeking to bump against his as she pushed herself closer to him. "Where have you been, old man? What are you doing here? Are you staying?" Because if he stayed she would stay, as well.

Her head turned back to Tembovu when he and Echo exchanged their greeting, obviously proving to one another where they both came from. "Not exactly." She said in response to Tembovu's question. "I didn't know Papa Echo followed me, but I'm glad that he did." She grinned at him and bumped her muzzle against his shoulder. "He's healed my wounds on more than one occasion." Wounds that you inflicted upon me.

"."

@Tembovu,
@Echo

Messages In This Thread
sound the drums - by Adaeze - 02-19-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 02-21-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 02-23-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Echo - 02-25-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 02-26-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 03-07-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Echo - 03-17-2016, 01:56 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 03-17-2016, 10:16 AM