the Rift

sound the drums

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Black-rimmed ears laid flat against his skull as his cat rushed Echo, her muzzle outstretched and seeking the buffalo’s. Irritation flashed through his navy eyes, lips slightly pressed together as he watched their reunion. But there was no reason for this, no reason for the annoyance that suddenly pulsed through him. So, with monumental effort, he relaxed his muzzle and swiveled his ears forward, catching Ada’s answer to his question— though he cannot help the small lines that gather at the corner of his eyes as she bumps and fawns over the old buffalo. Were she the cat her hide was spotted after, she would be rubbing between his legs. The Elephant wanted her rubbing him

He snorted softly, shoving away those thoughts and directing his attention to Mbwene as Echo did the same. The small elephant abated her alarm at the smile that spread on his face. Hesitantly, she shuffled up to the grey man as he bent down, ears shyly flapping in hello as her trunk carefully lifted to inspect both his nose and his headdress, bleating a soft greeting.

Tembovu watched the exchange, feeling his annoyance soften at the blessing given by Echo to Mbwene. The edges of his muzzle tilted up, navy eyes warming as he felt the curiosity and happiness flow from his bonded. He met the deep green gaze of the mystic as he questioned him. “I am Tembovu, once a General on the Great Plains,” he paused, wondering if the shaman would recognize his name— how much had Ada told him? “But now I am King of the World’s Edge, a herdlands here in Helovia. I would be honored for you to accompany me home.” His attention shifted to the spotted cat, “And I would be glad to see you reside in my herd, Ada,” a new heat flashed in his eyes as he addressed the spotted, restraining himself from taking a step towards her.

@Adaeze I left their history open! I can edit it if you want, Laine :)

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
sound the drums - by Adaeze - 02-19-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 02-21-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 02-23-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Echo - 02-25-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 02-26-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 03-07-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Echo - 03-17-2016, 01:56 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 03-17-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: sound the drums - by Adaeze - 03-20-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: sound the drums - by Tembovu - 05-11-2016, 07:35 PM