the Rift

[OPEN] It's been a long time wandering... [Welcoming]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
some call love a thief —
There was a flicker of confusion that resounded within the Thief’s skull. Her gaze sharply dancing between the two of them before the spotted mare began to speak. At the mention of the word intrusion, Rexanna flashed her a smile and shook her horned head gently. Tossing the golden chain to dance within the winter wind. “You aren’t intruding.” She spoke gently, briefly, easy to pass by while the mare continued. Though all the while her gaze strayed longer toward Zahra. Listening intently as the newcomer spoke her name and reasons.

Fiachra was a nice enough name, and the fact that Zahra had offered her a home here seemed to spark a light in the Thief’s head. If the Pegasus wore a horn, perhaps she would have overlooked it. And yet, the fact that the yearling was offering other horned creatures a home in the icy fortress Rexanna knew as the Basin, seemed more confusing to her. Either way, she just nodded along. Figuring that perhaps she was a child of a hybrid here or perhaps the Basin had become more laxed in their strict rules that seemed to eliminate those without horns from joining.

She gave the two of them another nod and a smile, her blue eyes landing on Fiachra with a dip of her head. “If it is a home you seek, Fiachra, then it is a home you shall receive. However, we like to give back to the herd in duties here. You can remain as a mare for now, explore the different responsibilities that reside within the Basin, and decide which path you’d like to continue for yourself.” She nodded to the two of them, her eyes refraining from looking to Zahra, hoping that she wasn’t making a mistake by allowing the yearling in as well.

We sleep in the caves that dot the walls of the Basin. Feel free to find a place to rest. If you have any questions, I live near the hot springs. Don’t be afraid to come and find me.” She nodded along with her words, her head lifting higher to turn and look out above the Sentinels in the general direction toward her own cave. Returning her head to the two, she stepped aside, allowing them both to pass through to the chilled embrace that she called her home.

"Talk."
— but she’s my home,
she’s a part of this broken heart.
image credits

@Fiachra @Zahra no worries! I'll have her changed to a Basin mare so you can explore the options, unless there's one that strikes out to you? Also, you should be able to post in the herd meeting that's taking place. That'd be a good start to see where she might like to go :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been a long time wandering... [Welcoming] - by Rexanna - 03-12-2016, 09:05 PM