Rottie
Those Affected ::
Naerys
Bellanaris
Caine
Miykael
Fenyx

STATUS UPDATES

May 29, 2017 :: I should have updated a bit sooner but I didn't think this past week would be so busy. The lease on my car is coming to an end so we spent the majority of last week trying to figure out the plan/get a new car. And now it's 1am on May 29th and we leave for a week long family trip in about 8 hours. I won't be posting while I'm gone, unless I get desperate enough to post with my phone.
Known Dates :: May 29 - June 3

September 18, 2016 :: Back home, settled in, and ready to post! I'm likely to always be slow because my kids will always come first. <3

September 3, 2016 :: We are off to the beach! A little family gathering in Cape May. We likely will have internet but I won't be bringing my computer and I'm under likely to type posts on my phone but we'll see. Setting myself as absent just in case.
Known Dates :: September 3 - September 10

July 3, 2016 :: Well, that was a longer absence than expected. I'm finally working on coming back. It will be a slow process - my mom is almost done with chemo and will be starting 6 weeks of daily (mon-fri) radiation beginning of August, and I now have to take care of two kids since my son was born on June 8th. But I am back and looking forward to posting in only a few threads at a time so that I can keep up. XD

April 6, 2016 :: Going to Georgia to visit the in-laws for the weekend! I should be back on the posting wagon Monday night. Known Dates :: April 6 - April 11

March 24, 2016 :: My step-grandfather has passed from his lung cancer but he really wasn't doing well so it's sort of a blessing that he's gone. My mother is scheduled for surgery next week to -hopefully- remove the tumor in her breast. Fortunately her prognosis seems to be looking good as long as the surgery goes well and they get all of it removed. It's definitely hard to be so far away from her during this time but she is a strong woman and that gives me hope. Aaaand I'm officially in the third trimester now and this baby has been hell on my hips, pelvis, and lower back. Posting should be picking up again soon. <3

February 29, 2016 :: So, my mom has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I don't know a lot of details yet but she'll probably be figuring out the details of her treatment sometime this week. Needless to say, posts may come slowly. I do okay until everyone goes to bed and then I can't stop thinking about it/worrying ( and that's my usual posting time). It's been especially hard knowing that she lives so far away and I'm about 3 months from delivering my second baby (which means travel is about to become impossible). I'm doing everything I can. I'm not going on absent, I'm just asking for patience. Thanks. I love you all! <3

February 27, 2016 :: I'm back!

February 19, 2016 :: I'm going to Colorado for a week to visit my family. I should be able to hop on and check on things but the likelihood of me being able to post is slim. I'll get back to posting when I get back home. <3 Known Dates :: February 20 - February 27

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
Updated!

OOC Account
Rottie
Updated

Eris Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
That's a very tough thing to deal with. I'm sending good vibes to you and your family; chin up, buttercup! We're all rooting for you<3

OOC Account
Rottie
Thanks, Eris. <3 Love you darling!

Updated!

OOC Account
Rottie
Updated! Will be out of town. <3