Delicate as FUCK

In West Helovia born and raised,
In the Hidden Falls' is where I spent most of my days,
Chillin' out, relaxin', and actin' all cool,
you know exploding some tools and lookin' real cool
when a fuckton of guys who were up to no good,
started invading my neighborhood
They got in one huge fight and me and auri' got scared,
so I ran for the throat with a hope and a prayer.

Yep. That's how that fucking fairy tale got off the ground. No once upon a time's here, just some bad luck heading up shit creek without a paddle. But apparently it's just me whose shit still stinks, since it seems like my Ma is now queen tits of the Edge, and my twin is settling in nicely as the resident vaping-Princess.

I'd slow clap for you fam, I really would. Only I can't quite do it with all these knives in my back.

I know what you're saying, Shida! Save it for your memoirs, cuz! Get on with the good shit, and listen, I will. But every good story needs some stage setting before shit gets raunchy, and so I'm just letting you know where I'm at. Things are a little dark, they're a little fucked up, and if that isn't okay with you, then feel free to trundle off and go spy on someone healing a bunny or something.

Princess smell's his home-cooked ass before I do, obvs, and as soon as the knowledge is transferred to me, I half smirk, half do one of those sideways-resting bitch-face smiles, and half bite my lip. So I look fairly stupid, but it's cool, because we're still a bit out. But I've got a memory like a fucking elephant yo. I remember how he left me. We were gettin' all hot and bothered by the Oasis in the summer, and then all of a sudden the pussy-footed bird-keeper just peaces the fuck out.

What's that? Your Ma called your home for supper? Yeah that's what I thought, you punk-ass kid. You know you can't handle this./ But I actually think he probably could. And you know what? I could use a little handlin' right now.

I've got my glassware, some choice herbs, and now, I've got a buddy. And you best believe he ain't gonna be able to do any scurrying away this time.

"SO-" I shout across the frigid ground, because Hello, is soooooo 2005. An explosion tears through the ground a few feet away from him - you know, like a love bite or whatever the word is for something explosive from your past that comes back to bite you in the ass. "-don't bother getting up honey, cause once you get a load of this shit, you'll be flyin'" I continue as I edge closer, revealing the glassware already filled with herbs.

@Reginald

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smudged Mascara; Last Night's Cologne - by Shida - 02-20-2016, 01:02 AM