the Rift

[PRIVATE] Smudged Mascara; Last Night's Cologne

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK

I'm glad he's game. There's nothing worse than a masterful set-up, that someone just charges right through. You know what I mean - like if you set someone up for a perfect that's what she said, and they leave you alone and hangin' (that'swhatshesaid), or when you deserve the highest of fives and your bro just looks at your hand (hoof) held up there.

Are you trying to poison me with those herbs?

"We're all gonna die sometime. Only difference between poison and what's in this here glassware, is that you're gonna like how it feels, all the way to the end. I give you my personal guarantee-" I say with a wink and a smirk, flicking the dark albeit matted strands of my tail to the side, suggestively. "Besides, big 'ol you ain't gonna be done in by some buds, now are you?" I continue, teasingly. "I bet it's a lot harder to make you go down..."

Innuendos aside, it is just a plant. Plants are natural - organic, no added sulfides, hormone free, free-range, glutton and peanut free. If that isn't some PC shit, then I don't know what is.

Hell, it sounds like you could give this stuff to babies it's so damn natural and hippy-dippy.

I lick the inside of my lips a little bit as he mentioned our last time, running my tongue over my teeth, and I saunter even closer. He did leave me lacking, however much I hate to admit it. No matter how cold the waters of the oasis are, they ain't never cool enough to cool down that particular itch - can't even clean away that particular stain.

"Oh is that right?"

...that I can spit something far, far more dangerous

As he mentions what he can spit, I light the bong off of Princess' ember-y forehead, bright baby blue's sparkling with the light of anticipation. Though it isn't necessarily what's coming out of his mouth that interests me...

I exhale an expertly formed ring of smoke, followed by two more. They begin to fall in line with one another, like a bulls-eye headed straight for that great big handsome fuckable face of his.

"Why don't you come over here and tell me alllllll about it." I purr, my voice coated with hallucinogenic drugs and fantasies.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smudged Mascara; Last Night's Cologne - by Shida - 02-28-2016, 12:02 PM