[PRIVATE] Smudged Mascara; Last Night's Cologne

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Literally shida right now:

Shida
Delicate as FUCK

He's so much bigger than I remember. As he stands, I can't help but bite my lip a little. Something about the pinprick of pain I feel, that rush of adrenaline, and the moisture in my mouth all while looking at him, just makes my knees weak.

And no, not in a a heavens to betsy, that handsome fella just makes my knees so weak!. Come on. You know I'm not that girl. This is more of a how in the hell do I get myself under that- which causes the corresponding knee-wobbling because the kid is stacked, and he ain't gonna be light.

Then he opens his damn mouth and as much fun as all this oh so witty banter is, I'm about ready to just give him a ticket-to-ride to my badonkadonk and let the knee-wobbling really begin.

but-

- I'm not very good at letting anyone else have the last word.

"I never play nice-" I whisper back, placing my pink lips over the stem and breathing in a deep, full breath of the almost opalescent smoke (either it really is multi-coloured, or I've already had a tad too much. Either way-) as an example. The water is still bubbling beautifully as I offer it towards him - that's the thing about magical glassware. It just sort of does it for you.

I look at him through hazy blue eyes, and my mind is just a bunch of expletives in the shape of his face, with a few phallic verbs thrown in for good measure.

"You just put your lips around it ... and boom" Somewhere far behind me in the distance, something exploded. Shit- I think to myself. I didn't even mean to do that- Oh well. Doesn't matter. At least the timing was good. "Then you'll start seeing what I see."

Taste the motherfucking rainbow.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smudged Mascara; Last Night's Cologne - by Shida - 02-28-2016, 11:27 PM