[PRIVATE] Smudged Mascara; Last Night's Cologne

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK

Bad girl

His words sound far away and fuzzy - and the sensation of the sound on my ears pours over my body, and it feels like some sort of stained velvet blanket being draped over me.

I don't smirk or even smile as he falters on his first attempt. It isn't about perfection - nothing in this fucked up life is. It's all about getting that shit down deep into your lungs and letting it work its magic. Doesn't matter how its done or how it burns, just matters that it happens.

And quickly, he makes sure that it does.

His laughter makes me relax. I mean, there's always potential for a bad trip. And who knows, the big hunk might have keeled over right on the sands before me. Should I have warned him? Well... He's a warrior, I'm a warrior... life is dangerous as shit. Everything can't come with a warning label, right?

As he bites his lip, suddenly I want to bite it to. My muzzle stretches forward slightly before I'm even aware of what I'm doing - I'm too lost in the way the site of his dark lips seem physically soft to me. It's like my eyes can feel them, and -

This is what you see. How often do you partake?

"Often enough-" I mumble, forcing my gaze away from his lips and into the deep oceans of his eyes.

Oceans. Salt. Swimming. Birds, Sand fucking everywhere. Sea-gull rat bastards stealing my food and-

Get a hold of yourself. I mentally snap, refocusing my attention on Reginald, rather than the universe of thoughts and sensations that his eyes hold.

"You think seeing is good? Wait until you feel it-" Without hesitation I moved forward. Unlike before when we had sparred, I wasn't looking to try and shove him aside in quite the same way. I might have not been a petite little sunflower, but my body was comprised of enough hills and valleys to be sufficiently tactile against his own robust frame. I wanted my shoulder to press against his, even as I moved down the length of his body.

And, because we all like a little salty with our sweet, I threw in a few nips and nibbles on his flank as well.

I'm an asshole for taking so long. Sorry ;-;

@Reginald

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smudged Mascara; Last Night's Cologne - by Shida - 03-16-2016, 12:43 PM