the Rift

resting {ophelia}

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

A gentle breeze carried a kind whinny to the mare's ears, as well as the half-recognized scent of a unicorn she had met recently. Tor's ears flicked in surprise, and she turned, watching Ophelia approach, a beautiful white piece on the chess board. The white and red dragon played at her shoulder, letting out a deep howl. Tinek, if Tor recalled correctly. A smile lifted Tor's iron gray lips, and the kind eyes wrinkled softly.

"Ophelia. It's good to see you." The heavy spirit lightens within the tobiano body. "Honestly? I'm well, but I'm somewhat caught between thoughts right now. I have offered help to the most racist animals in Helovia, and they have taken it with quick hands. Surely, they will act kindly enough with Mauja at my side, but I hesitate at my swift thinking at the Arch. Surely this will be a kink in my relations with those of the herds, which I have no wish to jeopardize. Hasty thinking, maybe, but I can't help but think I did do the right thing. It is not my place to judge them. That will be up to the gods and their ancient ways. But for that one selfless act, I am also ensuring good relations with them, which I am subject to think is more important with the herds. They are much more vocal than the herds, after all." Tor fell silent, mind at turmoil, but feeling easier confessing her worries to the mare before her. Shaking off the dreary thoughts, for she would return to heal them and not lie to Mauja (not that she would dare), she inquired of Ophelia as well.

"But that's enough of me. What of you, Ophelia? How do you fare?"

"blah blah blah."
move move move
think think think

TOR

Messages In This Thread
resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-13-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-14-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-20-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-20-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 11:23 PM