the Rift

resting {ophelia}
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia listened to Tor with open, kind and understanding eyes, and she nodded softly in response. That Tor was so selfless to offer the beasts of hatred her help was a magnificent act. However, the crimson and pale mare understood her reservations. "I believe that what you are doing is just and fair," she replied quietly. "The other herds, if they cannot see your selfless act as right, would be narrow minded and mired in their own selfish ambitions." Ophelia felt the breeze catch in her tail, separating the fibers into a shifting flag of purity and violence.

"Either way, I will stand behind your decision and justify it where others may call it in to question. However, I cannot go with you." Ophelia frowned and stared out to the sea, recalling Mauja's words in her mind for the umpteenth time. Her body was a nuisance in death that he would be irritated to haul off. "I almost died among those who were cast from the Edge. My sister saved my life. I cannot return until I am ready to forgive, and I am afraid my heart is not pure enough to do that just yet." The mare frowned deeply.

Tor asked how she was doing, and the response her soul sang was conflict. "I am well, though I am conflicted about many things. My identity was stolen and my memories taken while I served in the Throat, and I resigned from my position as sleuth." The flash in Ophelia's eyes was full of fear and anger. "I met my sister in the Deep Forest and we spoke about creating a band of individuals who do not adhere to the light nor dark but to reality."

Ophelia was hesitant in sharing this with Tor. She did not want anything to ruin this beautiful friendship that was forming between the two mares. "I would lead a group of spies and healers who would heal and gather information for protection, amulets and other items. My sister would lead a group of warriors. Our aim would be to maintain the balance and give aide to those underrepresented." Ophelia explained this group as well as she could.

"We would be please to have such a selfless healer as yourself involved."

[OOC: SO sorry for the wait!]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-13-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-14-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-20-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-20-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: resting {ophelia} - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 01:06 AM
RE: resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-27-2012, 08:55 AM