the Rift

resting {ophelia}

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

bound to wander forever, but maybe not alone

Ophelia's words fell on welcome ears, and the sense of uncertainty faded to only a sliver. As Tor felt needed, as well as her nature demanded, she listened silently as the unicorn spoke of her own woes. How can an identity be stolen? Or memories, for that matter? The tobiano could easily understand the reading of thoughts. It could be a handy skill, but the painted mare's ethics would never allow herself to do that. But to have memories taken would be such a scandal... Who would dare enter the mind of another to steal away such precious things? If Tor could not access the memories of her family, the tobiano was certain she might just want to fade away. To always wonder, and to know that once she had known... A wind blossomed, running fingers through Phi's white-crimson tail. Tor listened with infinite patience, as was within her nature, as the mare described a group of horses, breeds equal, in where warriors and healers combined. To protect the weak and give servitude to those in need. The tiniest of wrinkles appeared around Tor's mouth as slowly, her features tightened the smallest bit.

It wasn't the idea itself. In fact, she rather liked it. Having the knowledge there was someone to back you up, a small band who would protect those within it. It was Tor's choice that bothered her.

"Phi, I like the idea. I would love to know that no matter what may happen, there would be somebody to could back me up. As a wanderer now yourself, surely you must understand the fear that can rise within when you meet a group of animals bonded together. The fear of injury, of hate, and enemies. Perhaps it is different for you, but peace-keeper as well, I am no warrior and have always wondered- what if? What if I find an enemy who I cannot escape?" Tor paused, allowing herself to recollect her thoughts. Chocolate eyes lowered, studying Ophelia. Despite the fragile friendship blossoming between them, Tor knew little of the mare other than her personality. "I would be honored to join your... well, your missionary group. My only request is that perhaps we should get to know each other better." A gentle smile lit up the gray's face. Ophelia was an intriguing character, and Tor would welcome her company. Whenever, wherever. "Is there anywhere where we will be meeting on a daily basis, or where I should meet others of the band?"

[OOC: That's totally fine]

"blah blah blah."
move move move
think think think

TOR

Messages In This Thread
resting {ophelia} - by Tor - 10-13-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-14-2012, 10:27 AM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-20-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Tor - 10-20-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: resting {ophelia, open} - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 11:23 PM