the Rift

[OPEN] Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

If you think I shrieked before, it was nothing compared to what came from me when I turned and saw this little - um, well I don’t know what it is but it was CUTE! I was shrieking out of excitement, you see, because holy crap that little whatever-it-was was adorable. I just wanted to reach out to the little trunk that had been reaching out for me and ask what she was. But before we could get properly acquainted, a familiar and entirely welcome figure came up behind her. I was excited, you see, because I didn’t get the chance to properly meet him when we were all gathered around the giving tree - Rexanna stole him away! Just now, though, I got a look at that handsome face and I have to admit all that excitement rather crumbled away.

Good gumdrops I haven’t seen someone look so sad since my brother Jake took a nap in a sunny spot and his face melted into a permanent frown.

I don't feel any calmer about this egg I'm sitting in front of after being told the news in such a hollow voice. “You look as though you just told me I’m about to die.” I looked back to the egg, which was hard because the stallion and the whatever-it-was that had come up were pretty fascinating too, which was beginning to shake and a peek finally popped out of the shell - sending a pink piece shooting off into the distance over my shoulder. “Is having a companion that bad?!” I ask of this doom-bringer giant of a man standing nearby though my green eyes can’t be torn away from the fluffy little face now emerging from the egg.

Surely, if companions were like Lochan and this little trunk thing near me it couldn't be that bad?

It's almost completely out and I have no idea that there's a cute little puppy butt connected to the slightly-ugly bird that I could see now. “What do I do?!” I’m panicking just a little bit. Everything I am is weird, everything I know is strange, but this is probably the oddest thing ever to have happened to anyone.

A king, an elephant, and a candicorn welcome a corgi-assed griffin into the world. It sounds like the beginning of a very wonderful joke!

[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-20-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-21-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-21-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 02-23-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 02-24-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Tembovu - 03-01-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Jumpin' Jumpin' [Hatching] - by Johnny - 04-02-2016, 12:04 PM