the Rift

[JUDGED] sinners never sleep [vol vs rikyn]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT WILL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M A STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW

His name falls from familiar lips, and he turns with a half-grin in place. "Calor," comes his rumbled greeting, for that is the name the unicorn gave him, and why would he suspect it to be an untruth? The mention of his tables causes a snort of frosty air to erupt from his nostrils, and he shakes his colossal head in despair. "And I don't think there's any unfortunate squirrels around for you to torture, either." His dragons both give bugles of disgust at the notion of being controlled, and they fix their feral gazes on the unicorn with a considerable amount of distaste. The thought of being wielded as puppets by him, being forced to turn against their bonded - he can see their agitation at the very notion. Don't give him any ideas, is the stallion's abrupt response to them.

He spares them a momentary glance, before looking back to Rikyn. "Testing myself against the chill, the snow, and everything else. I came here to fight, Calor. Would you care to join me?" His ears ram forwards, excitement pulsing through him at the thought of sparring with the mysterious unicorn who had so brazenly jumped inside his head during their forest meeting, who had managed to cure him of the hideous boils without actually meaning to do so. Volterra loathes all forms of mind control, so knowing that his would-be opponent has such a power fills him with unease. Yet that is precisely why he wishes to spar with him - because he wants to throw himself at any and all things he may encounter on a real battlefield in the future, and mind control is a sad fact of life. He needs to practice fighting against it, and this seems like the perfect opportunity.

The snow, the cold, and a racist unicorn with a penchant for delving into the minds of others. What could possibly go wrong?

The beast stifles an excited grin, his tail swinging idly to rid him of the snowflakes that tickle his skin like flies. His neck flexes, stretching the hard muscles in preparation for use, whilst his stance shifts to become battle-ready. "Or, to borrow a phrase - come at me, bro." He flashes Rikyn a savage smirk, ruby gaze darting between the unicorn and the snowstorm that surrounds them, and waits.

Spar for @Rikyn !

Set in the Frostbreath Steppe during quite heavy snow.

0/3

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
sinners never sleep [vol vs rikyn] - by Volterra - 02-22-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: sinners never sleep [vol vs rikyn] - by Rikyn - 02-23-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: sinners never sleep [vol vs rikyn] - by Volterra - 02-27-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: sinners never sleep [vol vs rikyn] - by Rikyn - 03-02-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: sinners never sleep [vol vs rikyn] - by Rikyn - 03-09-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: sinners never sleep [vol vs rikyn] - by Rikyn - 03-24-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: sinners never sleep [vol vs rikyn] - by Rikyn - 04-20-2016, 11:54 AM