the Rift

[PRIVATE] can you spell o o p s??

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Tembovu returns the lopsided smile of his General— though misses the falseness of it as it does not sit normally on her face, for his attention slides to the twitching tail and hissing reaches of Nyx’s companion. Nyx’s lithe leg and iron will are more than enough to control the lion, but still his low voice slices through the air in low warning, “Dominus.” Though the companion may not be beholden to the Elephant King, there was no mistaking the quiet command in the King’s rumble.

Attention shifts back to Nyx as she speaks, the seriousness leaving his face at her winks. He had missed the easy company of this iron warrior. He nods as he questions after his companion, “Yes, this is Mbwene. She’s more of a handful than I imagined such a small creature could be.” As if to prove his point, the elephant calf in question was gleefully flapping her ears and unwrapping her trunk from Tembovu’s leg to twist it in the air towards Dominus— clearly smug that his hungry advances had been thwarted. She quelled only slightly beneath the stern stare of her bonded.

”It’s good to see you again.” His gaze searches her face, before returning, “Likewise, my friend,” there was more truth in those words than she knew. He slips into silent listening as she began to explain her reason for calling him. His face shifts a few times— he understood the pull of family better than most. Though, as his gaze could not help but sweep her athletic and silver body, he found a hint of tension in her haunches and shoulders— why? The smallest of frowns creases his brow, gaze sweeping back up to catch her playful wink.

“But you deserve better than for me to just disappear without warning” Her words echo in his skull, something he so wished was true. The sweep away any misgivings— who is he to impede her search for her father? Was he not currently searching and finding those of Dorobo and bringing them to the Edge? If any other whispered to him that another from his home was sighted in the Threshold, he would search for them, without a moment’s hesitation.

He blinked, letting his thoughts process in the silence that stretched between the King and his General. “If your father is half the fighter you are, then it will be worth the Edge briefly being without its General. I’ll send you on this mission to find him, but do not take too long— I’d hate to have to replace you,” there was a meaning beneath his words (come back, do not abandon me— or the Edge), but those were not the type of phrases he traded with this iron-hearted mare. “Is there a warrior you would have act in your stead while you are gone?”

@Nyx sorry about the wait! <3

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
can you spell o o p s?? - by Nyx - 02-22-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Tembovu - 02-23-2016, 12:07 AM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Nyx - 02-23-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Tembovu - 02-26-2016, 02:24 AM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Nyx - 02-27-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: can you spell o o p s?? - by Tembovu - 03-06-2016, 09:02 PM