the Rift

[OPEN] lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes]

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

IT may have been an easy winter overall but that didn't make anything feel less cold in the slightest. Eldala had been shivering half the damn night but now, as the sun began to peek through the clouds, she found her mood brightening significantly. The hazelnut may complain endlessly about the less than perfect weather but she really did love the land. The horses around her shared similar traits, they were close-knit, and that was why she stayed. Well, that and the view when the snow did stop.

Bright blue eyes stared out at the breath-taking landscape before her and, for what must have been the millionth time, she releases a silent thanks to the gods for their creation.

*BOOM*

The resounding echo that results from the firework near scares the early-morning piss right out of her. /Shit, did I piss them off? What kind of god accepts a thanks by scaring the crap out of their subject?/ Eldala remains thoroughly confused as she tentatively ventures out of her warm cave, curiosity over-riding her hear. Its not until she spots the multiple shapes of other horses near the hot springs that she realizes it must have been a meeting which was called. The terrene fem wanders closer, just in time to hear Rexanna stating her purpose for the summoning. /Hum, so that must have been the source of the fireworks. How pretentious, calling a meeting like a lead./ Mild annoyance rose its ugly head and it was all she could do to not simply walk away. She hated being told what to do and when by someone who couldn't reaalllyy be considered her Master. Besides, who in fecks' name lights off fireworks in the early midday? Seriously. If she wanted to have a simple conversation she could have simply planned one. Internal grumbles accompany an unimpressed facial expression as Eldala skirts the little gathering for a bit. The idea of leaving is quickly tossed out; there are too many mare's already assembled to make a speedy escape. /Come on Eldala! You can do this!....I still need to make more friends here anyways./ So, when the newest mare asks what she might call everyone Eldala steps forward, into the fray of estrogen, to state her name with a bright voice, "You can call me Eldala. I'm an Apprentice Weaver to Johnny. My apologies for my lateness." Nothing too pretentious or long. Hopefully that was a decent introduction. She looks around the group somewhat shyly but still keeps a smile on her face. She eyes the warm water but doesn't get in right away, instead waiting until one of the mares motions or asks her.

@Frost Fyre @Lena @Elspeth

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes] - by Rexanna - 02-21-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes] - by Lena - 02-24-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes] - by Eldala - 03-16-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes] - by Lena - 04-19-2016, 05:59 PM