the Rift

[OPEN] lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

They trickled in, like moths drawn to a flame; in this case, they were sore minds seeking healing waters.

The muddled mare forgot how to be tense, though, for the warm waters soaking her coat were too therapeutic to allow her dread for social situations to exist in that moment. She smiled to Rexanna, pleased to be allowed as she slid farther into the waters, the planets and stars that revolved around her head skimming the surface of the steaming pool.

She flicked a dark ear to the side, features lighting up as she recognized the familiar tune of Lena's melodic voice. She smiled, turning her head to rest on the edge of the spring as the bay approached. "Hello, Lena!" She chimed, her lyrics soft and relaxed, "I'm well." She awaited Lena's response to Rexanna's continuation of the chat, nodding her head, emerald gaze bright and eager to hear the mare's response.

Altair wasn't bothered by the two he knew, but when those approached that he didn't know of, he fidgeted in his place. He pulled his legs close to his body, ears pricked at the new mares and nodded to each who came. His bonded did the same, except with an added small smile on her dark lips.

"I'm Frost Fyre, you all may call me Frost," She spoke to the strangers, laughing softly as the one called Fiachra flung water around accidentally with her tail. The maiden tried to blend with background, play a small role, listen and laugh when necessary, for she was only there to soak in the quietly steaming waters.

drawing by the wonderful aeolle, table by the amazing time

apologies for the wait ;~; @Lena
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes] - by Rexanna - 02-21-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes] - by Lena - 02-24-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes] - by Frost Fyre - 03-24-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: lifetime of laughter [Basin Babes] - by Lena - 04-19-2016, 05:59 PM