the Rift

Deliver Us! [Open]

Prometheus Posts: 75
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 8.2 / 16.3 :: 4 months / 6 years [Immortal] HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Pyr :: Siberian Tiger :: Hypnotize & Flaming Touch Adoptable
I've grown weary of this form and this life of undeath alongside your vivacious, glowing form. Each breath you take in the night brings to me pangs of deep seated envy- it is a struggle to balance my hatred for you with the loving connection that I've found I have with you and cannot sever. The bond is undesired and troublesome, but as you grow larger with each passing day and the paws that once tripped you with their weight now seem to fit your increasing size, I feel diminished in your presence. Your shoulders align with mine and your strides, while equal in length, hold behind them much more strength and affirmation than mine. When you rear up to play, with your striped banner waving behind you and your clawed paws batting eagerly towards me, I find myself fearing the weight of your form when it falls across my body. You are stronger than I- younger and less powerful, yet stronger. I find it maddening.

And as you master the ability to hypnotize, and the prey that you once lumbered painstakingly after now bends to your will as you murder it masterfully, making use of the assassin's grace and wisdom that I once imparted to you upon our first outing, I am left staggering behind in the swamps of the dead.

So on this day that I discover my newest talent, I'm simply overcome with, well... something other than my usual state of apathy. Each day when we race down the aisles of this world, chase each other through the tall grasses of these unknown plains and trip through unknown waters that we dare to call our own, you prevail. But at last the bones lose their brittle quality beneath my flesh, which feels firm and new under the spell of my potential. The hooves that once frayed fill out and form red daggers- the horn that once erected itself broken spirals tall and proud. Long waves of thin, silken red and black mane and tail grace the earth with an easy touch that matches the breeze. At last, I pull ahead.

I am as I once was supposed to be, and I need not say a word to you for the message to be understood. Before you towers a glorious unicorn stallion, decked out in the splendorous garb of the living. Before me rests a young tiger, with eyes of fire that trap my very soul with this wretched power of love. Together, we turn out and look across the lands before us, potential personified, gazing into the raw materials of our future.

img © foter
[Image: siggy1_zpsfwdjquxw.png]
please tag Prometheus in all replies!
magic & force is permitted at your own peril.

Messages In This Thread
Deliver Us! [Open] - by Prometheus - 06-17-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: Deliver Us! [Open] - by Rishima - 06-18-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: Deliver Us! [Open] - by Mirage - 06-18-2012, 11:38 PM
RE: Deliver Us! [Open] - by Prometheus - 06-20-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Deliver Us! [Open] - by Rishima - 06-22-2012, 01:43 PM
RE: Deliver Us! [Open] - by Mirage - 06-22-2012, 06:12 PM