the Rift

One more thread...

Seren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So I am looking for one more thread to have with Seren :3 Even potentially finding a home, but its not a high priority :D If there is anyone who is interested...

Also, my goal for her, eventually, would be for her to find somewhere to be living and then begin to learn how to be strong again, more like she was before everything went to the poop :D But thats down the track somewhere... (and maybe baby sometime because :D yay fuzzies!)

Right now shes a big wuss who just needs some friends :D

Anyone interested? <33 I only want to do one more thread, but as any wrap up/finish I'll do more so any interest here Seren and I will annoy you eventually :D

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
I have my girl @Elspeth who's from the Basin/is also new to Helovia and learning to rebuild her life after it was torn apart :D

Unregistered
Sure thing :D Did you have a preference for posting or shall I pick somewhere? I'll do a starter for her sometime today or tomorrow <3! @Sarah

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
nope no real preference! Maybe somewhere other than Thistle Meadow since I've got her exploring there already? I had her wander out of the Basin and get lost so she can end up anywhere xD

Unregistered
Okidokey :D I'd like to do one somewhere Seren hasn't been, so this sounds good to me! :D

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable
I have Glacia? She kinda needs someone right now, since she's a very depressing creature.
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Unregistered
I think I can handle one more thread with Seren for now, since only one of the current few shes in is moving at the moment <3

They can have sad moments together <3

Would you like to start or shall I? <3 @Nessie

Nessie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5 ft 8 in :: 17
Nessie
If you could, that would be awesome. <3