the Rift

[OPEN] Dream Catchers

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

He had seen her humming in his dreams? How was that even possible? Despite the confusion she let Tembovu explain, telling her the memory he had had resurface into his dreams. The happiness in his eyes was enough to make her smile, to make her feel a little better despite how ill she felt right in this moment. He was kind in his words, but she was only perplexed when he thanked her. Why would he do that? She hadn't done anything to receive such a heartfelt thanks, she was just putting his little companion to sleep. Speaking of the creature, she was still in a deep and restful slumber, causing her smile to only widen at the adorable sight. She was glad that she could make both of them happy... though she honestly didn't know how.

His touch was something that startled her at first, not expecting it in the slightest, but nonetheless accepting it after registering what he was doing, smiling at him as he attempted to comfort her in her weakened state. If only she could figure out what had made her so fatigued! When she was upright and asking him how he was doing did he speak again, saying how it was the best sleep he had had in quite awhile and making her feel very pleased," Well that's wonderful! Though I don't entirely understand how I am the one responsible for that." She mused thoughtfully, watching him with those hazel eyes before his final sentence sent her over the edge. Magic? She didn't have magic! Right? The thought caused her brows to furrow, and after a moment she finally found her footing, standing to looking at the beast calmly with a curious yet confused expression, wings fluttering upon her back out of uncertainty.

" I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to imply Tembovu. As far as I'm aware I don't have any magic... I never have," she responded hesitantly, the confusion welling up within her and making her think. His words made sense, the logic was obviously present in the goings on that had happened. She had begun humming, had blacked out, and woken up to find a very pleased King who said he had remembered a memory from long ago. The only thing Myrrine couldn't accept was that the magic belonged to her. She didn't remember doing anything, hadn't even thought of having magic, and yet one day it appeared, and it left her sprawled on the snow ground exhausted and confused.

Surely she, simple, basic Myrrine, hadn't been given such a precious gift as magic? She had done nothing to deserve it, nor had she asked anyone for it. Was it something that had been in her all along, perhaps even in her veins she was a foal and arriving here? Did Helovia's borders bless her with that as well until she was old enough to use it? The possibility was there, and yet she didn't understand why her. Why anything for that matter. She couldn't even speak to Tembovu now, not because she was upset at him or anything, but because she had no idea where to go with this way of thinking. She was utterly stumped.

OOC: Myrrine's too modest for her own good.

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Tembovu
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Dream Catchers - by Myrrine - 02-22-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Dream Catchers - by Tembovu - 03-02-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Dream Catchers - by Myrrine - 03-12-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Dream Catchers - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Dream Catchers - by Myrrine - 03-20-2016, 08:28 PM