the Rift

[OPEN] My heart is a ghost town

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Raeden wondered through Helovia once again. She always found it to be just herself and Tin. No one else was ever there, and the spot her sister took next to her was now gone. They were adults and they needed to live their own separate lives. Light cream hooves traveled across the slightly frozen ground as she made her way to the fields. The soft wind flew her light mane and tail behind her as the pair continued on. Tin's eyes gazed upon the stunning mare as he smiled. 'You feel alone, But i with you . Teal and silver eyes gaved upon the creature I am never alone with you She smiled nudging his small shoulder as they walked on. Her perfectly crowned skull raised as she heard the sounds of another creature.

A ghostly damned thing stood not to far from the angle like mare. His coat was laced with tar dripping all the way to his dagger like hooves. Her silver flecked eyes gazed upon what seemed to be a living reaper. His eyes looked like they were bleeding from the pupil filling his iris with the crimson color. Raeden gazed upon the creature once more before she took a daring step towards the stranger. Her slim feminine body moved like a ray of light towards the stallion. Tin quickly ran in front of her to try to block her path, but she just chuckled nudging him out of the way. The small deer lowered his skull to point his extravagant rack towards the stag, just in case.

She hooves came to a halt a few feet away from the demon creature. Teal eyes sparkled with silver and a touch of feisty fire. She smiled a charming smirk along with a twist of something else. words It looks like your eating some grass... The words twisted from her perfect maw with a feminine drawl. I am Raeden and this is Tin. What is your name Mr. Tall, dark, and demonic? She chuckled lightly flicking her cream colored tail over the soft cloud markings on her coat. Tin on the other hand snorted while pinning his ears and baring his teeth. He did not approve of this Thing

words words

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
My heart is a ghost town - by Öde - 02-22-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: My heart is a ghost town - by Raeden - 03-04-2016, 10:24 PM
RE: My heart is a ghost town - by Macaria - 03-10-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: My heart is a ghost town - by Abraham - 03-16-2016, 02:37 PM