the Rift

Bad Boys, Suspense, Drama Needed

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
So Myrrine is in a huge rut and I'm about to lose my mind with it. I know I made a post earlier about her getting a man, and that's something I'm still looking for (everyone I posted to in there I still am agreeing to doing things @Ragnarok) But I feel needs to be tweaked.

I really think a bad boy would benefit Myrrine more than anything. She's a fixer upper, she needs to help others and try to understand them, and she needs someone who can lean on her and figure out who they are through her guidance? Idk, it doesn't need to be love, but I think this will be enough for her to realize she's worth something and give her a sense of purpose. I'm just tired of all the sunshine and rainbows threads I have with her. I WANT EXCITEMENT AND ACTION OKAY? 

SO! That being said, if you want to terroize her, harass her, start some serious shit with her or have a bad boy that is in need of some sweet love, please post here so we can get it going. Myrrine needs to live life and feel like she can make a difference. Help me out?
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Ragnarok Posts: 5
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hands :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
She can def help Rag, maybe she can find hik calling for his sister. He is super sick and tired of life right now because he can't find her. Maybe we could have an NPC of someone and she can catch him robbing them. Of course it would have to be something like, leprechaun gold in Harry Potter where it disappears after a little while. That could spice it up a bit lol

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob
That sounds fun @Ragnarok! I will be posting for you sometime tomorrow (opening posts always take longer for me) but if you post something I might be able to get it done tonight. Whatever works for you, your thread is coming!!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)

Ragnarok Posts: 5
Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hands :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I have a few I need to do anyway so I'll just wait <3 No rush! I know starting ones are freaking hard xD

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
I think we already put this out there but Calstron is like the devil in a suit with a smile so if you want me to start thread for them in one of the outer lands I'd def be down.
Edit: as a bad boy/lover/mind-messing-upper or what have you. He enjoys toying with people and will torment/torture them if he can. There's always Knight in shining armor saviors to scoop her up and save her from Calstron just in time too.Hehe

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
Yes I would love a Calstron post still! I've just been so swamped with things. I'm ready for the mind fuck she's going to receive from him lol. @Eldala

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Dude, if you need someone to harass her, I'd gladly throw Rhiannon at her. :3

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Sure! I don't know how it will turn out. I still want my Vincent post though <\3 @Rhiannon
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3