the Rift

some plots for mr. Déodat

Minx Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: enormous :: 18
Minx
so.. i am looking desperately to develop déodat further.. i feel as though he's been relatively stagnant and i need to feel as though my characters are growing and changing. he's never been the type to settle down with a mare.. and i doubt he ever will be, but, an idea occurred to me to help dramatically question himself. 

he's a racist poop.. pretty expressive about his beliefs of superiority and sees absolutely no problem with them. at this point he's kind of gotten over the genocidal need and general desire to enslave other races.. basically he just think he's better than you and has no probably saying it, but won't kill you for your ugly face or extra appendages. 

i am wanting to send him spiraling into some kind of self doubt as he develops feelings for another mare.. i have no idea where this will go and have no intention of planning out interactions. i am wanting for it to be a pegasus or equine mare and find himself actually clicking with her rather well. this means someone who is willing to put up with his racist shit at first. she does not have to like him back if it isn't IC for your character. the ultimate goal is for mr. grumpybutt to move past this racism and accept that it's pretty pointless clinging to the glory days of the plague. 

now, i am bound to be picky.. Déodat is so precious to me and i apologize if i say no to your character, it really isn't anything personal.. it is simply me trying to find a suitable match for him. 

i never really know who he'll like and who he won't, so just offer me anyone and i'll go from there. i just ask if you can't commit then you don't submit a character because this isn't a plot i want to drop ;-; it is pretty significant in helping me boost my muse for my character and getting him up and running again.
avatar art by carharttcreations@dA

Riven Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Average :: Old
Riven
She is a baby, yes, so any development would be over a long period :P But I would love to thread Zahra with him to see what they think of each other even without the potential you are looking for down the track.

Rune Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I have Rune, who is a wonderfully cranky little equine. She is totally suspicious of everyone, and paranoid asf but you know. It could be interesting. I can't guarantee liking back since I don't think she will like very many peoples in general.

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
I can't promise that she'll develop feelings deeper than friendship, but I'd be happy to thread Amaris with him. ^^
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Uhhh I know Elsa won't like love love him back

and she'd feel hella horrible if he liked her/fell for her xD and still want to be his friend

so if you want that kind of drama llamas that would be fine lol

Just thought it would be interesting since they didnt hate each other xD
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Psilo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'6" :: March of 1990
--
Tangere has been being a total twat brat about wanting to be inseminated but requiring love first. I WANT A BABY and she insists on saying no no no no. NOW..i obviously can't assume she would want such a thing with D, but i'm just sayin, she's in a weird spot.

Also she's not racist at all and is pretty much convinced the family (the basinfolk) are a bunch of emotionally stunted grumpy-bums [and she loves them still lol]. The only two she's even remotely close with is Johnny and Lena (and sort of likes Albrecht), whom are both friendly and as far as she knows not racist. ANYWAYS what i'm getting at is i can foresee her enjoying this sort of forbidden fruit thing about D - his racism will repulse her, but i've read him and i can tell you right now her lady parts will stir if they interact hahaha

Ok ok, sorry for the novel i just saw this and thought it would be a perfect opportunity to offer Tangere, because it sounds like we're the same kind of picky ;D

PS. I shall not at all be offended if you feel as if Tangere's right for the 'part'. Totally understand <3

Laine Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'10" :: 25
Laine
In service of this he can hang out with d'Arcy and try to lecture her on his current views:

"Unicorns are the superior race..."
-"How come?"
"Because they just are."
-"but whyyyyyyyy?!"

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine is always a decent option. I don't entirely know if she would fall for Deo, possibly, it depends on how they click, but I know that she would easily see past his racism and his grumpyness and do whatever she can to try and understand him. She's always patient, she never gets mad, and she loves connecting with others. I think she would be a wonderful option for him, and even if they don't become a thing (Myrrine is very oblivious, so he would basically have to confess to her or she would have to fall for him), she would still see him as a very good friend and want to help him through his struggles. If you have any interest please let me know, if not that's fine too :)

@Minx
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Freyja Posts: 15
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Nine years
Valentine
-raises hand- I have Freyja here, who is an equine. She has a bit of a past, and I want to develop her further... this could be a good opportunity :D She's very open-minded and more on the passive side. If you already have someone that's fine as well, maybe just having them run into each other at some point would be fine~
Please tag me in all posts!

Minx Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: enormous :: 18
Minx
MUCH BELATED RESPONSE AAH SO SORRY

aah there are so many lovely options and hngg. i'd also like to say that, them not loving deobutt is a-okay. love isnt' so much the end goal, as much as development is.. i think i've narrowed it down to a couple mares that potentially will work?? we can just toss them together and see how they get along.

@Amaris - if you're still up for them threading i'd love to toss them together. even if they don't click i still think it could be quite a bit of fun for him to meet such an interesting hybrid.

@Elsa - i'd also love to thread elsa and deodat again as last time they had such a fascinating interaction. the fact he didn't hate her on sight was always a positive note, and i'd be intrigued to see where their interactions might take them.

@Laine - i also think this interaction would definitely help push him into questioning his beliefs! definitely add that little push into the direction of "hmm maybe i'm just a racist"
avatar art by carharttcreations@dA

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
I am always up for threads ^^
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Poppping in real quick to say that if you want to start a thread for us that'd be great <3 once I get back from my emergency absence I can post to it. :3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.