the Rift

Where Do We Go Now? [o]

Hallelujah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
and i dream of goodbye

I begin at the end, time will buckle and bend. Child of the profane, tied to the great chain. Forlorn faces running from the cold regret, empty spaces something that I can’t forget. All I wanted was to wish the past away, but time’s the cruelest ruler that we all obey. And I dream of goodbye, sinking sea, falling sky   -------------------------------------------------------------

Hallelujah had been pensieve for quite a while. Some of her memories seemed foggy for now, as though they were screened behind a thick veil of smoke and she were trying to read the scripture behind it. Hell, it reminded her of the inner sanctuary of the temple she grew up in. The air was always thick with the smoke of incense and a small part of her wondered why more of the priests didn't have emphysema. She remembered a mountain lion that she had felt attached to. What had his name been? Israfil. Her heart panged with sadness as she thought of her loyal companion. Poor, poor Israfil. What would he think had happened to her?

Her concentration had been broken though by the young man who stood before her now. He was not too unlike those who she had laid eyes upon in her past realms. Strange appearances were nothing to her anymore, not after a land where scaled equines and those with tentacles for tails roamed freely. But still, he wasn't very polite.

"I suppose that I am lost, yes. Though 'bird brains' was a little rude. You don't see me calling you twig noggin."

Her retort came out a little more sharply than she had intended and she assumed that her shock and embarrassment would be written all across her face. She took a deep breath then, mentally composing herself. That was absolutely NOT how her gods would want her to act and it certainly wasn't how you found a way to get out of the cold and not freeze to death.

"I'm sorry. That was rather rude. But yes, I am lost."

There, that was better.

Messages In This Thread
Where Do We Go Now? [o] - by Hallelujah - 02-24-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Where Do We Go Now? [o] - by Ezital - 02-24-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Where Do We Go Now? [o] - by Hallelujah - 02-25-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Where Do We Go Now? [o] - by Ezital - 02-26-2016, 02:05 PM